Bobcat 310 Speed control & Auxiliary Hydraulics

/ Bobcat 310 Speed control & Auxiliary Hydraulics
Hi everyone, well its been about 5 years since my first original post about the auxiliary controls for my Bobcat 310.
Well I finally finished running all the steel tubing, making an additional pedal, and spool valve linkage. The biggest reason for completing this endevor was to try out my front mounted log splitter. After bleeding the lines I was able to get it to function and split some wood, but it was rather slow even with the high speed button pressed. If anyone is interested in the details or pics let me know.
Ron

/ Bobcat 310 Speed control & Auxiliary Hydraulics #12  
Hi everyone, well its been about 5 years since my first original post about the auxiliary controls for my Bobcat 310.
Well I finally finished running all the steel tubing, making an additional pedal, and spool valve linkage. The biggest reason for completing this endevor was to try out my front mounted log splitter. After bleeding the lines I was able to get it to function and split some wood, but it was rather slow even with the high speed button pressed. If anyone is interested in the details or pics let me know.
Ron
I'm interested in seeing pics details of it. I have a 310 I'm putting a engine in.

Hello again it’s been 14 years since my last post.
I do still have my Bobcat 310 and did finally did a rebuild on it.
Tore it down rebuilt the original Kohler 16 hp, repainted and replaced all the hydraulic hoses.
From my original post I was seeking answers or pictures pertaining to the third spool for auxiliary set up but didn’t get a lot of input.
But I did bend some tubing and ran them to the front as well as creating the third pedal. I loaded some pictures of the end result. Let me know what you think. Not bad for a 46years old Bobcat

Attachments

• IMG_0069.jpeg
    IMG_0069.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0068.jpeg
    IMG_0068.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0066.jpeg
    IMG_0066.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0067.jpeg
    IMG_0067.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0064.jpeg
    IMG_0064.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 107
I'm interested in seeing pics details of it. I have a 310 I'm putting an engine in.
Sorry Harvey
Apparently they don’t send me auto emails. I did post today and have some pictures if you’re interested.
Ron

Tore it down rebuilt the original Kohler 16 hp, repainted and replaced all the hydraulic hoses.
From my original post I was seeking answers or pictures pertaining to the third spool for auxiliary set up but didn’t get a lot of input.
But I did bend some tubing and ran them to the front as well as creating the third pedal. I loaded some pictures of the end result. Let me know what you think. Not bad for a 46years old Bobcat

Just recently I had to drain the oil and dismantle items so that I could take care of a few tank related leaks and while I had it drained and apart I felt that was the time to throw in the brand new clutch discs. (I’ve bought the discs years ago) After a couple of days I finally reassembled and adjusted the lever throws. All is good now and well worth doing it. Now everything is completed and working as it should and still original.

/ Bobcat 310 Speed control & Auxiliary Hydraulics #17  
Man you’ve got that standing Tall, nice work. I like seeing equipment that old in such nice condition 👍

Thanks for the comment much appreciated!
I enjoy restoring to as original as I can.