Bobcat 310 Speed control & Auxiliary Hydraulics

/ Bobcat 310 Speed control & Auxiliary Hydraulics #1  

holenhead

I'm brand new to this forum as of today and like most people need a little help.
I bought a non-running 310 Bobcat for home use and have done a lot of work to it to use around the house for now. It's running and I'm having fun with rock harvesting, grading, and snow plowing. When my landscaping is done next year I will restore it but for now I have two questions that maybe someone could help me with,
first is the "aux. hydraulic foot control pedal" does anyone know what it looks like or can someone send me a picture of one?
And secondly I can't tell if it's running in high or low speed, I would like to get it to work in both speed but believe that the Power relay could be bad or mis-wired.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

/ Bobcat 310 Speed control & Auxiliary Hydraulics #2  
I'm brand new to this forum as of today and like most people need a little help.
I bought a non-running 310 Bobcat for home use and have done a lot of work to it to use around the house for now. It's running and I'm having fun with rock harvesting, grading, and snow plowing. When my landscaping is done next year I will restore it but for now I have two questions that maybe someone could help me with,
first is the "aux. hydraulic foot control pedal" does anyone know what it looks like or can someone send me a picture of one?
And secondly I can't tell if it's running in high or low speed, I would like to get it to work in both speed but believe that the Power relay could be bad or mis-wired.
Hi speed is really only good for pushing snow or carry work. So if your digging in the dirt yours is in low range.
Does yours have the 3rd hyd valve spool and lines out the boom already?
Any kind of a linkage you could fab to operate the valve would be fine. Sorry I don't have a pic.
you could try skidsteerforum

Ken

/ Bobcat 310 Speed control & Auxiliary Hydraulics
Thanks Ken,

I do have a third valve spool and realize that I would have to bend up some steel tubing in order to have the auxiliary connections by the bucket.
My thought on the pedal configuration is that the foot box is tight enough and can't imagine another pedal located in between the other two.
I have manuals but none go into great detail about the auxiliary controls.

Ron

/ Bobcat 310 Speed control & Auxiliary Hydraulics #4  
I have the same issue with a 843 bobcat. No pedal, no lever to hook linkage from the valve to a control of some sort in the cab. I have a 4 spool valve with only the loader and bucket hooked up.

I did find an auction on EBay and was able to blow up a picture of the aux. Pedal configuration.
If you want send me your email and I'll send you a copy.
It appears like the center aux. Pedal is just a flat piece of steel and is positioned between the two pedals.

/ Bobcat 310 Speed control & Auxiliary Hydraulics #6  
i just bought an old 313 have you had any luck finding info on these dinosaurs

/ Bobcat 310 Speed control & Auxiliary Hydraulics #7  
I just bought a 310 bobcat not running. I am needing any manual that any one has. any help would be greatly appreciated. I do not have the mone to pay the outrageous prices that bobcat wants for the manuals. I got it running but am having problems with the hydraulics. thanks

if any one can help me even if it is just a copy of the manual it would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

/ Bobcat 310 Speed control & Auxiliary Hydraulics #8  

Dear bobcat owner
I am also new to m-310
I looking to by ,and wood like a idea on price
Wood you share that with me
thank you
GARY

to give you an idea I paid $2500 for mine but has paid for it's self 20 times over. I did figure out the two speeds and the auxillary hydraulics.
So I'm having fun & getting my moneys worth.
Ron

/ Bobcat 310 Speed control & Auxiliary Hydraulics #10  
holenhead: Did yours already have the lines run out to the boom, or did you get those made? Also, is there any chance you could email me a picture of the back end of yours showing the 2 speed clutches and belt arrangement? Let me know if that is a possibility. Thank you.