Blood in the Kubota RTV

/ Blood in the Kubota RTV #1  

ovrszd

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota M9540, Ford 3910FWD, Ford 555A, JD2210
My Son Danny sent me a text this morning saying him and my Grandson Dylan had gotten blood in the Kubota. Hunting on our farm.

IMG_7853.jpg

/ Blood in the Kubota RTV
This buck scores 156 2/8.

IMG_7847.png

/ Blood in the Kubota RTV #3  
You sure grow em big out in Missouri! Nice bucks!

/ Blood in the Kubota RTV #4  
Nice bucks,starting to fall in our area also.Don't know how anyone could tell if the hunters know how to take care of their meat by viewing a couple in the back of a S/S.We must be doing it wrong too because that is how we haul ours out.

Nice bucks,starting to fall in our area also.Don't know how anyone could tell if the hunters know how to take care of their meat by viewing a couple in the back of a S/S.We must be doing it wrong too because that is how we haul ours out.

Thanks for the compliment and the support. Our Rifle season started last week. Bow season has been going on for awhile. Danny had been watching both of these Deer around his stand when bow hunting. Just couldn't get a clean shot. We are very fortunate to have a nice herd of deer in our timbers.

/ Blood in the Kubota RTV #7  
I get quite a few mule deer and an occasional white tail but nothing that size. Ours must have to run to far and to fast to get what food is available around here.

I think your grandson will need a plastic surgeon to get that smile off his face - great hunt.

/ Blood in the Kubota RTV #8  
Congrats on the successful hunt, but where I come from we bleed and gut the deer where it drops. Of course I have no motorized stuff to haul the deer out so everything that can make it a bit lighter helps.

Congrats on the successful hunt, but where I come from we bleed and gut the deer where it drops. Of course I have no motorized stuff to haul the deer out so everything that can make it a bit lighter helps.

Yep, we do too under certain conditions. This wasn't. :)

I get quite a few mule deer and an occasional white tail but nothing that size. Ours must have to run to far and to fast to get what food is available around here.

I think your grandson will need a plastic surgeon to get that smile off his face - great hunt.

People come to this area from all over the U.S. to hunt Whitetail. The smaller buck is very common here. Danny had many pics of it on his game camera. He had saw the larger buck once earlier this Fall. Neither will be in the top 20 of largest killed in this County this year.