Blew out the turf tire on the last scoop of the day.

/ Blew out the turf tire on the last scoop of the day.
I have the same tractor, I got it with the R4 tires and have owned it for almost 3 years now with no issues with the tires. As far as patching your existing tire, I feel it might work temporarily but I would replace it. If your just replacing one tire, get the exact same tire. If you're going with different tires, get all 4 to avoid issues with the 4wd.

How is the r4’s on the grass?

/ Blew out the turf tire on the last scoop of the day. #13  
I took a pic of the split. It looks like it kjnda got ripped. I see the tire says it’s 4 ply on the side. The machine has 48 hours on it from new. I got it in February. I’ve worked the loader pretty hard.

I thought you were referring to the sidewall split that shows in the second photo of your #5 post. But you say that this latest photo shows where it leaked?

That's an interesting split. That one doesn't look like it could possibly be due to wear - it's too protected by the tread. And there is no evidence of a cut, just a split that looks more like a delamination. Look at those ply threads. They aren't even adhered to the ply. A couple of them are hanging loose.

With only 48 hours on it, you might want to show that tire to your dealer, he might warranty it.

/ Blew out the turf tire on the last scoop of the day.
I thought you were referring to the sidewall split that shows in the second photo of your #5 post. But you say that this latest photo shows where it leaked?

That's an interesting split. That one doesn't look like it could possibly be due to wear - it's too protected by the tread. And there is no evidence of a cut, just a split that looks more like a delamination. Look at those ply threads. They aren't even adhered to the ply. A couple of them are hanging loose.

With only 48 hours on it, you might want to show that tire to your dealer, he might warranty it.

Yeah as far as I can tell that’s the only split. As soon as I put air in it it starts leaking like a pig outta that one area. I believe the sidewall is ok. That would be nice if they warranty it.

/ Blew out the turf tire on the last scoop of the day. #15  
Foam fill candidate?

/ Blew out the turf tire on the last scoop of the day. #16  
Foam fill candidate?

They have to be capable of holding air pressure to foam fill. It’s also quite expensive. A new tire would be less.

/ Blew out the turf tire on the last scoop of the day. #17  
That looks like an internal belt failure.

/ Blew out the turf tire on the last scoop of the day. #18  
They have to be capable of holding air pressure to foam fill. It’s also quite expensive. A new tire would be less.
The first thing they do before foam filling is drill holes to vent the foam.

/ Blew out the turf tire on the last scoop of the day. #19  
The 4 ply turfs will be lawn friendly and will ride softer than HD tires. Maybe move up to 6 ply turfs if you plan on digging in rocky conditions. Sure, those R4 tires are a tougher tire but they ride harder and offer no traction on slick stuff. Take a hard look at what you plan to use the tractor for and buy the tires that best suits your needs.

/ Blew out the turf tire on the last scoop of the day. #20  
I have the same tractor, I got it with the R4 tires and have owned it for almost 3 years now with no issues with the tires. As far as patching your existing tire, I feel it might work temporarily but I would replace it. If your just replacing one tire, get the exact same tire. If you're going with different tires, get all 4 to avoid issues with the 4wd.
Yup, same here...4 yrs with the GC riding on R4s, no issues at all. And yes, they're totally fine on grass.