Dealer BLADE PARTS DEALER INFO

/ BLADE PARTS DEALER INFO #1  

sperry

Bronze Member
Tractor
TYM T300 HST, Kubota B7610HST, XMark Lazer Z 60"
I HAVE A TMF72S FINISH MOWER WITH THE TYM NAME IS ON IT. I ALSO HAVE ONE (CUSTOM) VERY BENT BLADE. DOES ANYONE HAVE A PARTS DEALER THEY CAN RECOMMEND?

/ BLADE PARTS DEALER INFO #2  
Any TYM dealer can supply the blades for mower. Go to the TYM website and entry your zip code in the dealer locator to find one.

/ BLADE PARTS DEALER INFO
Found out that getting the OEM blades is very hard maybe impossible. Have to settle for a blade with .25 less width and a .25 offset that cuts lower than OEM. Not sure if it's a big deal but will soon find out. I will add four .25 bushings to raise the deck. Just not sure why getting proper dimensional blades is so hard. :confused:

/ BLADE PARTS DEALER INFO #4  
Hello. I am a dealer in Montana and just spoke to the west coast distribution of TYM. They said not a problem so if you need them let me know and I can get them for you quickly.

Maka

sperry said:
Found out that getting the OEM blades is very hard maybe impossible. Have to settle for a blade with .25 less width and a .25 offset that cuts lower than OEM. Not sure if it's a big deal but will soon find out. I will add four .25 bushings to raise the deck. Just not sure why getting proper dimensional blades is so hard. :confused:

/ BLADE PARTS DEALER INFO
Hi MAKA,
I would like to get your# so I can place a order for a set of blades. I am glad to see I can get OEM blades, I'm very impressed with the tractor at this point. I just don't seem to be making any ground with my cruse control problem. If you have any more suggestions for trouble shooting that please let me know.