Black Friday deals???

/ Black Friday deals??? #1  

Mark @ Everlast

Advertiser
A few have called me and asked about the Black Friday deals. Yes, we will have them on limited models. But I'll post more about that tomorrow afternoon.

/ Black Friday deals??? #2  
A few have called me and asked about the Black Friday deals. Yes, we will have them on limited models. But I'll post more about that tomorrow afternoon.

Try to include a 115v Mig if possible.

/ Black Friday deals???
The sale is here.

For while our 2020 supplies last, enjoy 10 to 30% off all models from retail price with the exceptions of the Lightning MTS 225 and Lightning MTS 275.
Most smaller units will receive free shipping. Larger units will have shipping added. 2021 models excluded (new design).

For the Lightning 225 and 275, you may choose from free standard NOVA upgrade or a Free black Welder Cover with Everlast Embossed logo.

For special deals and your free items just call and ask. You can call 877 755 9353 204 (my ext) for general sales department. Or if you have any technical questions, feel free to call me as well.

Yes, Yomax, the Power i-MIG 140E, a true 140A @ 25% duty cycle inverter MIG is on sale for $349.00, shipped for TBN members...but you have to call for free shipping I believe.

/ Black Friday deals??? #4  
Hear Forney got some good deals on der green machines. That company been around a long time and good reputation.

HTP got some good deals on real fine machines dey import from Italy. Usually got wire shipped right to my door lower cost den LWS too.

/ Black Friday deals???
Hear Forney got some good deals on der green machines. That company been around a long time and good reputation.

HTP got some good deals on real fine machines dey import from Italy. Usually got wire shipped right to my door lower cost den LWS too.

Yeah, but Forney never has supported this site, like we have for the past 11 years and they are rebadged lower duty cycle machines made in China for the most part. HTP, ok....