Bitter Sweet

/ Bitter Sweet #1  

MG1867

Silver Member
Tractor
Ford 1920
Today is bitter sweet for me. I lost my mom last night but know she is more comfortable in the hands of our savior.

Attachments

• IMG_0075.JPG
    IMG_0075.JPG
    262.2 KB · Views: 134
   / Bitter Sweet #3  
Mike,
My condolences go to you and your family. Like you I just lost my Father on the 9th. She looked like she enjoyed life.
v/r
Keith

/ Bitter Sweet #4  
Loosing a loved one but knowing of a future reunion can be bitter but sweet. I'll try and post some lyrics to a good song that speak of a similar situation. Prayers to you and your family. Sorry, as of right now I only have this copy that has the chords that are tab style. I'll post it later without chords. It's a great song by Western music artist R.W. Hampton.

Last edited:
   / Bitter Sweet #5  
May God Bless you and your family always. Thanks for posting this ,it means us at TBN mean something to you...

/ Bitter Sweet #6  
Sorry to hear of the passing of your mother.

/ Bitter Sweet #7  
Today is bitter sweet for me. I lost my mom last night but know she is more comfortable in the hands of our savior.

I still have both my parents, healthy at 89 and 92. I know I'll face what you are going thru one day and I know there will be great sadness but also great joy knowing I'll see them again.

What a comfort Jesus is to us during a difficult time.

May God bless and keep you and your family now and for the days ahead.

/ Bitter Sweet #9  
Condolances to you and your family. Your mom looks to have been a sweet woman.