Bird out of a jacket?

/ Bird out of a jacket? #1  

crusty 1

Platinum Member
anyone else notice that TBN is giving Birds jacket as a prize?I guess I,m just looking for a cheap chuckle tonight:DDave

/ Bird out of a jacket? #2  
anyone else notice that TBN is giving Birds jacket as a prize?I guess I,m just looking for a cheap chuckle tonight:DDave

No, no, you can't have mine. Muhammad is going to have to buy another one.:laughing: But they certainly are nice coats.

/ Bird out of a jacket?
Good evening Bird.It just struck me funny and after I posted was worried you or someone my take offense,which I will never do on purpose but ya never know how someone else takes things.I just thought it was kinda cute:)Dave

/ Bird out of a jacket? #4  
I don't know why anyone would take offense at what you posted, but now if you tried to take my jacket, I'd probably take offense at that.:laughing: Fortunately, we don't have enough cold weather here for me to wear it very often, so it still looks new and will probably last me a lifetime, but on the rare occasions that I do wear it, it sure is nice.

/ Bird out of a jacket?
I don't know why anyone would take offense at what you posted, but now if you tried to take my jacket, I'd probably take offense at that.:laughing: Fortunately, we don't have enough cold weather here for me to wear it very often, so it still looks new and will probably last me a lifetime, but on the rare occasions that I do wear it, it sure is nice.

Point noted and recorded.I,ve never stolen and if I should start it won,t be a jacket.Even though it,s a fine looking coat I already have one like it and yep they are nice.We in n. mn. know a thing or two about jackets or I should say parka,s:laughing:Dave

/ Bird out of a jacket? #6  
Hey Bird, nice coat but looking at your picture, I think that's a Flash costume under it. It's always the mild man'nered good guys who are the secret super heroes. :)

/ Bird out of a jacket? #7  
Might take a pretty large fellow to fill Bird's jacket!:D

/ Bird out of a jacket? #8  
Hey Bird, nice coat but looking at your picture, I think that's a Flash costume under it. It's always the mild man'nered good guys who are the secret super heroes. :)

I never thought about my TBN t-shirt looking like that.:laughing:

/ Bird out of a jacket? #9  
Fortunately, we don't have enough cold weather here for me to wear it very often, so it still looks new and will probably last me a lifetime, but on the rare occasions that I do wear it, it sure is nice.

Bird, from the looks of things in Texas and reading Eddies posts it would be even handier if it was water proof!:eek:

/ Bird out of a jacket? #10  
Jay, that may be true in Eddie's neighborhood, but I haven't seen any rain since the 14th of last month. I was hoping we'd get some of Eddie's rain, but it didn't happen.