Big tire disposal?

/ Big tire disposal? #21  
You could always recycle it yourself. With the proper application of heat all the elements that make up the tire will return to their place of origin.
Just say'n.....

/ Big tire disposal? #22  
Sounds like you may be done with it. Easy to cut it up with a recip saw, put it in contractors bag or some medium boxes and take it to the dump. That's what my recycling station, that didn't accept tractor tires (????) told me to do, in Maryland several years ago. Like it never even happened.

/ Big tire disposal? #23  
I personally would cut the top sidewall off that thing, seal up the bottom and use it as a kiddie pool. Got kids?

/ Big tire disposal? #24  
Cut it up , haul it off ,swimming pool ,you people know more than I do . That tire weighs 1000 lbs . You will not cut that up with a sawzall .

/ Big tire disposal? #25  
About a gallon of used oil mixed with diesel at 9pm at night will make it go away. Don't cook your weiners on it.

/ Big tire disposal? #27  
Cut in half around the circumference.. Bolt halves together side by side.. Bolt on a V shape chain hitch.. Pull across pasture to break up cow pies, break down weed stalks...

I made a drag like this out of a row of 4 light truck tires behind a row of 3 like size tires that works well as a pasture drag...