Big Cars are killing Americans

/ Big Cars are killing Americans #41  
Did anyone scroll to the very bottom of the article? Probably want to block that site.

/ Big Cars are killing Americans #42  
Did anyone scroll to the very bottom of the article? Probably want to block that site.

Agreed! The add the came up was, how should I say it, NOT family friendly….

/ Big Cars are killing Americans #43  
The idea of people walking without watching where they are going is nothing new either. When working in a big factory, there was always a certain amount of pedestrians walking right into the path of fork trucks and other large equipment. You can paint warnings onto the floor and signs all you want but it won't help for the preoccupied ones. It's called "natural selection".

/ Big Cars are killing Americans #45  
When I finally get that F150 Lightning, all I can say is... Don't step out in front of me... :cool:

/ Big Cars are killing Americans #47  
Yikes!

I pulled the link from the original post and quotes. Thanks for the heads up.
So now with the credibility of the entire "article" tainted just go back and delete the entire thread. It is just a load of unnecessary pot stirring anyway.

/ Big Cars are killing Americans #48  
When I finally get that F150 Lightning, all I can say is... Don't step out in front of me... :cool:
That truck should automatically brake for pedestrians.

/ Big Cars are killing Americans #49  
That truck should automatically brake for pedestrians.

/ Big Cars are killing Americans #50  
This same argument was made when cars started getting smaller and people were worried about the larger full size cars doing excessive damage and causing deaths because the smaller cars couldn't withstand the impacts.
Smaller cars can get out of the way easier.