Big Cab Kubotas

/ Big Cab Kubotas #1  

Bird

Epic Contributor
I was passing by a Kubota dealership today and just had to stop for a few minutes and look around. Besides a lot of of the smaller compact tractors, they had the L4610, M4900, M6800, and M8200s both with and without cabs and a couple of M120s with cabs. That 4610 with a cab was a neat looking little tractor, but I just had to climb up in an M120 since I hadn't ever seen one of them up close. That's one nice tractor. Unfortunately, I didn't spend much time there today, though, since they were busy with other customers and my wife just waited in the car with the air-conditioner running, since the temperature was over 100.

Bird

/ Big Cab Kubotas
Maybe./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Bird

/ Big Cab Kubotas #4  
The cabs are retrofittable, but I would probably have to get another wife.

/ Big Cab Kubotas
Yeah, I'm afraid I would, too, Wen. In fact, it's so hot and dry, and my wife says the freezers are full, all her canning jars are full, and she went and bought more twice, so I made her happy this morning, when I pulled all the tomato cages and mowed down the whole garden; everything except the watermelons. I decided there was no need to spend any more time, work, or water on it this year. Does tomato juice make good fertilizer?/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Bird