Best pole barn company in SE Ohio

/ Best pole barn company in SE Ohio #1  

sawtooth

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ford NAA, Ford 2810, Ford 3910-1, Ford 3910-2, Ford 4600SU, Massey 2660 HD, Massey 461, Grasshopper 725D, Grasshopper 900D
Hello,

We have a farm in Noble county Ohio. Im looking at a 40x60 pole barn with either wood or metal siding. Still undecided. Who builds quality buildings and use good materials? Im looking for good paints on metal and quality stuff.

Thank you

/ Best pole barn company in SE Ohio #2  
In your neck of the woods;check with the Amish.They started today building our 30x40.We supplied the materials and ground work,they get $12.00/hr.So far looks like quality work.

/ Best pole barn company in SE Ohio #4  
Look at a 25 year old Morton building then go look at somebody else's 25 year old pole barn. Easy decision.

I've rubbed my hand on the tin of a new Hoge barn (and others) and my hand was the color of the siding. Not gonna happen on a newer Morton. I have a Morton built in 1981, one in 2002 and one in 2005. The one built in 1981 looks like it's maybe 5 years old at the most.

Check out their warranty also.

/ Best pole barn company in SE Ohio #5  
Hello,

We have a farm in Noble county Ohio. Im looking at a 40x60 pole barn with either wood or metal siding. Still undecided. Who builds quality buildings and use good materials? Im looking for good paints on metal and quality stuff.

Thank you

Did you check with Morton Buildings Just outside of Caldwell on state rt 821?
You can't be very far away from them if you are in Noble County!

/ Best pole barn company in SE Ohio #7  
Look at a 25 year old Morton building then go look at somebody else's 25 year old pole barn. Easy decision.

I've rubbed my hand on the tin of a new Hoge barn (and others) and my hand was the color of the siding. Not gonna happen on a newer Morton. I have a Morton built in 1981, one in 2002 and one in 2005. The one built in 1981 looks like it's maybe 5 years old at the most.

Check out their warranty also.

Big, I'm sorry, but I have a hard time understanding what you mean. You mean a Morton is good, right? I am thinking of a pole barn, so, if looking at a 25 year old pole barn vs. a 25 year old Morton, which is better?

/ Best pole barn company in SE Ohio
Check with 64 Metals in St. Louisville, Ohio. 64 Metals : Metal Buildings : Metal Roofing : Steel Buildings : Pole Buildings Ohio : 64Metals.com

I bought materials from them and have been very happy. I am thinking about adding a lean-to next summer. I believe they will deliver materials for free where you live.

Big is saying that the Mortan will last longer and look better than most over time. Ive decided to have Mortan in Caldwell build my building. Paint is Kynar 500 which is the best on the market and also why they dont chalk up and fade so bad. Now just need to pick where i want to place it.

/ Best pole barn company in SE Ohio #9  
I built mine myself but Morton is the best around here.

Chris

/ Best pole barn company in SE Ohio #10  
Big, I'm sorry, but I have a hard time understanding what you mean. You mean a Morton is good, right? I am thinking of a pole barn, so, if looking at a 25 year old pole barn vs. a 25 year old Morton, which is better?

Yes, in my opinion after comparing many in my area I prefer Morton, that is why I built 3 and would purchase another.

The thing to remember about pricing a building with Morton is their options/headers can be pricey. If you build a building with the bigger doors in the gable ends for example, instead of having wide doors in the sidewalls, which require a header, leave off the porch and cupola, they are price competitive. There is also their Country Craft line that is cheapend up to compete with some of the other companies also.