Snow Equipment Buying/Pricing Best place to try to sell my Mahindra 66" Snowblower and frame

/ Best place to try to sell my Mahindra 66" Snowblower and frame #1  

DarkHelmet

Tractor
Mahindra 2538 HST Cab
Looking for suggestions on the best place to try to sell my Mahindra blower. Presently it's on a 2017 Mahindra 2538. I used once this past season and in prior years it was used a handful of times. Having a gravel driveway means that I can't use it until I have a frozen base and that doesn't seem to happen consistently where I live. I end up having to use my side by side with a plow and my tractor bucket. I'd rather invest the money in a grapple and snow pusher than have it tied up in something that I don't use.

Thanks

/ Best place to try to sell my Mahindra 66" Snowblower and frame #2  
I assume it’s a 3 pt and Mahindra didn’t make it. If you post a bunch of photos with some detail maybe someone here could identify the manufacturer. With that it may bring a few more bucks.

Since a snowblower doesn’t ship well I’d assume Craigslist would be your best bet. If it’s listed as a 3 pt blower (assuming it is) you will have better luck- most 3 pt attachments are universal so any brand of tractor could use it.

/ Best place to try to sell my Mahindra 66" Snowblower and frame
It's actually a front mount. Had a frame that attaches to your tractor. It's a Bercomac for sure

/ Best place to try to sell my Mahindra 66" Snowblower and frame #4  
If you have facebook Marketplace it has been the best for me recently. I just sold a bass guitar amp this morning. The guy drove 70 miles to buy it.
I just searched your area and found several tractor mounted snow blowers.

/ Best place to try to sell my Mahindra 66" Snowblower and frame #5  
As a front mount with tractor specific frame it may be harder to sell unless you know of another local in your area with the same tractor. A 3pt. blower could be used on most any compact tractor. I agree with RNeumann that Craigslist might be your best option. At least potential buyers may only be a hundred miles or less away from you.

/ Best place to try to sell my Mahindra 66" Snowblower and frame #6  
I hate to say this but I’m thinking you are only going to get pennies on the dollar. It’s one of those things- your dealer may sell 20-50 of those a year and of those, how many want a front blower, and of those how many can afford to pay cash instead of rolling a new one into the payment. You get the idea. I wish the news was better but that’s a specific sale.
You could try eBay for 30 days or something. Maybe someone will drive a bit. Offer to load it on the trailer or into a truck bed.
Bummer....

I wonder how hard it would be to make it 3 pt? Maybe it just needs a few brackets welded to the blower.