Best fuel additives

/ Best fuel additives #41  
It's the same as taxed diesel except it has the red dye.
no it dose as more Sulphur.

/ Best fuel additives #42  

That site should update their website. Since 2014 its the same.
Edited to add: At least in the USA

/ Best fuel additives #43  
That site should update their website. Since 2014 its the same.
Edited to add: At least in the USA
i didn’t realize that… thanks for the article … so how can they test if you use red diesel on the road ? i thought it was with the sulfur … it’s only with the red dye???

Last edited:
   / Best fuel additives #44  
Where Can you find nano borate at
1652352774729.jpeg
+
1652352859636.jpeg

/ Best fuel additives #45  

I get a kick out of your link. The author keeps referring to diesel as gas....duh and this "Because dyed diesel is not taxed and contains more sulfur" is phooey. All diesel, clear, blue or red is the same and comes out of the catalytic cracker the same. It's all ULSD, no matter what dye is added. All the dye indicates is if it's taxable (road use tax) or not. Tetra-Ethyl-Lead is reduced in ALL diesel fuel to comply with the EPA mandate.

Newer common rail high pressure injection diesels don't require it, but older, mechanically injected engines can have issues with ULSD because they need the lubrication that the lead provides. The lead provides injector pintle lubrication and lubrication for the micro honed surfaces in the mechanical pump. Some pumps and injectors are more prone to wear than others. In my case, my Bosch style pumps and injectors don't appear to be impacted at all (so far). With over 6K hours on one tractor and 1600 on the other, I've had no issues with either. However my pickup truck with it's diesel requires an additive that contains an additional lubricant added to the fuel for it to operate properly.

/ Best fuel additives #46  
Seafoam worked so good on carburetors. Started using it in the Isuzu's 60 gallon tank. Took 4 cans to dose it. Also take from there to fuel the Kubota. Replenish when down 20 gallons. Will add another Seafoam at that point.

/ Best fuel additives #50  
Borax don't work. Has to be in solution with lube oil.
Borate is borate. Grind it up finer for "nano" particles. Stir well into your diesel and naptha mix.

FYI it's the same crap I've seen being sold in the drug store in the "alternative healthcare" isle in tiny little glass bottles for $20. At least at the grocery store you get a 5 lbs box for $5.00.

Magic foo foo dust

And before you get you knickers in a knot, look at the bag of shredded cheese in your refrigerator. One of the ingredients added is "silicon dioxide" used to keep the cheese shreds from sticking. It's common name is SAND.