Best Farm show for CUTs and Sub CUTs

/ Best Farm show for CUTs and Sub CUTs #1  

TimberXX

Platinum Member
Tractor
BCS 770 Italian 2 Wheel Tractor, Grillo 107d, BCS 853, Deere x350, Deere x730
I am looking for a good farm show for CUTs, Sub CUTs, and implements. I am willing to travel up to 4 hours from NYC area.

Any suggestions?

/ Best Farm show for CUTs and Sub CUTs #2  
I am looking for a good farm show for CUTs, Sub CUTs, and implements. I am willing to travel up to 4 hours from NYC area.

Any suggestions?

It will be more than 4 hours travel for you, but the National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville, Kentucky is the largest indoor show of its type in the world. There are hordes of lawn and garden equipment and Compact and subcompact tractors. Several food courts with good food and millions of people. More attachments than you can imagine. We go every year, but its only an hour drive for us. It's in February.

National Farm Machinery Show

/ Best Farm show for CUTs and Sub CUTs #3  
I would expect that the New York Farm Show in Syracuse or the PA. Farm Show in Harrisburg would have the items you desire. The info on both can be found on the web. I believe Pa. is in Jan. and Ny in Feb.

/ Best Farm show for CUTs and Sub CUTs
Harrisburg, PA sounds like the ticket. Ill look into it, thanks

/ Best Farm show for CUTs and Sub CUTs #6  
Harrisburg, PA sounds like the ticket. Ill look into it, thanks

You will find me at the Harrisburg farm show. Thats worth the trip in itself... :thumbsup:

Empire is good, Penn State AG Progress is very good, Keystone farm show (which is next week) is also good.
these are all real farm shows though, compacts are small potatoes.

/ Best Farm show for CUTs and Sub CUTs
MessickFarmEqu said:
You will find me at the Harrisburg farm show. Thats worth the trip in itself... :thumbsup:

Empire is good, Penn State AG Progress is very good, Keystone farm show (which is next week) is also good.
these are all real farm shows though, compacts are small potatoes.

Will there be bx and b series?

/ Best Farm show for CUTs and Sub CUTs #9  
The farm show in February in Syracuse NY has always had a good display of Kubotas and there has always been a good variety of other makes.