Best Darn Lawn Mowers

/ Best Darn Lawn Mowers #11  
Boner I don't have the zip for New Orleans so I can't look up your area on the Kubota web site. You can call 1-888-4-2682 that will put you to there dealer locator. Now to answer your question on the BX factor. I don't really know!! The BX is a tractor that was introduced and has no comparables. No one in the industry has a tractor that can compete with this tractor at this time. It's size, horsepower, and what it does and has the ability to do makes it uniqiue in the market place. We sell two lines of compacts and three brands of lawn mowers and they are priced competively with upper end lawn mowers. I think it is all of this that could be the BX factor.

/ Best Darn Lawn Mowers #12  
$700 for a mower and I still have to push it?

Gary (N8EMR)
gws@redbird.net

/ Best Darn Lawn Mowers #13  
Well, I found a few dealers within 50 miles of New Orleans. All either too pricey, or just jerks. I believe I am going to Mississippi to get it. Seemed like friendlier folks, and had much better price.
Does anyone know if a non resident would have to pay state sales tax on such an item?

/ Best Darn Lawn Mowers #14  
murray.......

best dang tractor in the whole dang universe!!!!!

as long as it has a tecumseh engine

/ Best Darn Lawn Mowers #15  
Hi! Kubota has a ZTR mower called either ZD-18 or ZD-21, the ZD-18 & ZD-21 are the same,but for horsepower(18 or 21 hp) 18 has smaller tires,and choice of 54" or 60" Deck,the 21 has larger tires,and 60" Deck. These are absolutely the finest quality ZTR available. Built for extreme hours of work. One of the best examples is the PTO, it is a wet-type multi-disk PTO clutch , not electric/manual PTO(cheap/low quality). I tested Exmark,Husky,Dixon,Gravely,etc..., found the Kubota and the Gravely to be made for high hours in tough conditions. I bought the ZD-18 with 54" deck(I needed the 54" to fit on my current trailer). Check it out either Kubota ZD-18/ZD-21 I think they will impress! Andy. (Oh, by the way this is my list of best ZTR, 1. KUBOTA ZD-18/21, 2. GRAVELY Z-260, 3. JOHN DEERE M665, THEN EXMARK(ANY).

/ Best Darn Lawn Mowers #16  
Oh!, I may as well put my 2 cents worth on smaller mowers. Best 500.00 mower, John Deere JA-62, Alum. Deck,Self-Prop. 2-Speed(slow for trimming,faster for strait mowing, 6.5hp,all extras included(mulching plug/blade,bag,side discharge) plus can buy at JD Dealer or Home Depot. Best way to waste a 1000.00 (I did this too) Honda 5.5 GX Comm. Hydro.22" or JD JX85. Both are totally excellent mowers, but it sure makes me upset with myself for not just buying two JA-62's. (Oh,be sure if you are going for the Honda that you get GX 5.5 hp OHV not 5.5hp OHC that all non-comm. Honda's have,harder to start,belt to break,don't live up to Honda's excellent reputation,yes Honda I WAS disapointed). Best small lawn tractor, Scotts 1642, powered by Kohler 16hp,automatic drive(by hand too which I really like) cuts like no tommorrow, and yes it has a cupholder for beverage of choice. Best large lawn tractor is split as of cost, less $ ,Scotts 2554 , 25hp Kohler, big & tuff! (around 4000.00). Then more $, Kubota TG1860 Diesel, for mowing wow(around 6300.00-7000.00). Then ZTR (Kubota ZD-18 or ZD-21). Then Kubota BX1800 or Bx2200. Thanks for letting me get this out of my head! I've had many people ask what to buy now I'll give them this list. Thanks,Andy.

/ Best Darn Lawn Mowers #17  
Steve,
Some how I expected to hear you chime in. :^)

18-29691-tractor.gif
18-30376-Paul.jpg

a-usa.gif

/ Best Darn Lawn Mowers #18  
MTD Yard Bug....

best dang rear engine rider in the whole dang universe!!!!!!!!

with a Briggs & Stratton engine of course

/ Best Darn Lawn Mowers #19  
G'day Doctor, Being a lawn mowing contractor in Oz for some time my experience has proven Honda as a self drive and Iseki and Kubota in ride on mowers. I currently own an Iseki SG153 diesel/hydro and a Honda self drive which is 10 plus years old . Kerry.

/ Best Darn Lawn Mowers #20  
This is the best lawnmower I ever had. Still have it.
69 Simplicity Yeoman!!!

<font color=green> MossRoad </font color=green>
18-72852-2500bx65.jpg

Attachments

• 16-78265-yeoman[1].jpg
    16-78265-yeoman[1].jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 213