Backhoe BEST 3 POINT BACKHOE FOR MY 25 HP DEISEL TRACTOR

/ BEST 3 POINT BACKHOE FOR MY 25 HP DEISEL TRACTOR #11  
to each their own... I've recently acquired a 3-pt BH that i do plan to make a sub-frame mount for(there is a great thread in here for this too)... I've had a few hoses to replace. my Cub is a 25hp. the BH has a PTO Pump & so its a separate system. When I do the sub-frame I hope to have the rear hydraulics setup by then as well. its about an 8gpm system either way.... Mine is a 6'+ arm depth.

/ BEST 3 POINT BACKHOE FOR MY 25 HP DEISEL TRACTOR #12  
I do both...

It is nice having a small backhoe around for the smaller jobs, stuff where using a shovel really sucks, and so it saves me from doing that, or smaller jobs where you could not get someone in to dig for you, or renting a machine just does not make sense.

I used mine for repairing a broken septic line one time
Another time I used it to dig a waterline back to my barn
Another time I dug some ditches along a roadway
Digging a duck pond for our pet ducks

So stuff like that it is nice to have a small backhoe always at the ready.

But for bigger stuff, just rent and excavator.

But my backhoe is on a trailer, and not a 3 point hitch backhoe either. I would never dig a cellar hole with it, but it is nice not to have to use a shovel either.

/ BEST 3 POINT BACKHOE FOR MY 25 HP DEISEL TRACTOR #13  
My 2 cents worth, 1st I have looked into a 3 ph BH. I decided that the necessary construction for a full subframe to try to protect my tractor and the expense of the BH also that it just was not worth the expense. I had no plans to do anything with a hoe beyond several small projects on my land. A few of those projects were in my opinion really beyond the capabilities of my tractor. It made no sense to me to put the huge risk of extreme damage to my 25 hp tractor. The rental of a mini ex made much better sense and by planning the projects and doing some prep work that my tractor could handle, several projects could be handled in one one day rental of a mini ex.
Also I question if your 25 hp tractor can handle the larger BH, can it handle the weight in the back? Is your subframe constructed in a way to handle the larger hoe? Even with your existing subframe, can the subframe and tractor handle the breakout force?
Again my 2 cents.