Bent SSQA plates/hands - what are my options?

/ Bent SSQA plates/hands - what are my options? #51  
Like I said, I've fixed that problem up to three times a day. Five minute fix.
I've got to ask. How do you bend the mounting plate 3 times a day. When my implement is on correctly, it would take an unnatural force to bend them.

/ Bent SSQA plates/hands - what are my options? #52  
I've got to ask. How do you bend the mounting plate 3 times a day. When my implement is on correctly, it would take an unnatural force to bend them.
We had 5 skid steers on the job tearing down six chicken houses that collapsed in the snow. Along with two large Trac hoes and a D 6 dozer. Sometimes have that many clearing land. Just had three cleaning manure out of four houses.

/ Bent SSQA plates/hands - what are my options? #53  
We had 5 skid steers on the job tearing down six chicken houses that collapsed in the snow. Along with two large Trac hoes and a D 6 dozer. Sometimes have that many clearing land. Just had three cleaning manure out of four houses.
Still don't get it.
We have 7 skid loaders at work.
Ranging from 1500 to 5000+ hours.
Number of times we have twisted a QA = zero

/ Bent SSQA plates/hands - what are my options? #54  
Still don't get it.
We have 7 skid loaders at work.
Ranging from 1500 to 5000+ hours.
Number of times we have twisted a QA = zero
Well when you run them heavy bush hogs on the front, and drum mulchers, it tends to bend down the top of the skid steer side. Then things like buckets fall off in dump trucks. Grapples come loose in the brush piles. Just a bunch of general crapola starts happening.

/ Bent SSQA plates/hands - what are my options? #55  
I am no artist but I feel a cartoon coming on.

/ Bent SSQA plates/hands - what are my options? #56  
I am no artist but I feel a cartoon comin
#1 Ostrich.jpg

we`re waiting...........