befco sickle bar mower

/ befco sickle bar mower #1  

howardjohn

Tractor
MF 20c CAse 480 John Deere 240 ssl
Hello all I was looking at a used befco sickle bar mower bsb006 and I could not find much on the web if they were good or bad. Just similar to the enorossi. Are they better than a superior or enorossi?? I saw a lot of negative comments on some of the imported sickle bar mowers tending to break. I would only be using it to cut grass for haying. Any feed back would be welcome. Thanks Howard

/ befco sickle bar mower #2  
I don't know about their sickle mowers, but Befco in general makes quality implements. I have had a 7' Befco finish mower for many years, and it's well made.

/ befco sickle bar mower
Thanks that is what I have been reading on the web that all of there products are good quality.

/ befco sickle bar mower #4  
IF you want the best sickle mower, just buy a New Holland 451. Find one that isn't trashed, and you will have a good mower.

SR

/ befco sickle bar mower #5  
BEFCO stands for Best equipment farmer can own. They're made in the US and they're high quality. I'm about to buy one of their land planes

/ befco sickle bar mower
Thanks for all your replies. I was looking for a new holland 451 or 456 when I saw the befco come up for sale. I know they had a good rep but I was just wondering what other peoples experience has been.