Befco Implements

/ Befco Implements #1  

Paystar

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620
Was looking at a Farm Fleet catalog and took notice of the Befco flail mowers and tillers. Anyone have any Befco products? Are they good quality? They seem to have a lot of good features.

/ Befco Implements #2  
Yes, this is coming from a Befco dealer, but they are fine implements, backed by a very responsive company. We've had good success with all of their products.

/ Befco Implements #3  
We have a Befco 84" 3pt finish mower, it is great! The thing is built like a tank, a friend that has a brand new Frontier 72" finish said that the Befco was alot better quality, I can't say because I havn't seen or used the Frontier units.

/ Befco Implements #4  
I rented a Befco 48" tiller about 6 years ago and it seemed to be built well.

/ Befco Implements #5  
Was looking at a Farm Fleet catalog and took notice of the Befco flail mowers and tillers. Anyone have any Befco products? Are they good quality? They seem to have a lot of good features.
I have a befco york rake and Befco 3pt post hole digger that I purchased from above dealer Michigan Iron and equipment.Very heavy duty and well made IMHO.coobie

/ Befco Implements #6  
Paystar said:

I just bought a used Befco flail, 100" wide and find it OK. The bearings aren't greasable which is a minus in my book but the finish, the material quality and the design is just fine. This one was used a bit and seemed in good shape. They are not Vrismo, which are awesome, but they also aren't the bottom feeder models built in China from base specs and minimum clearances.

/ Befco Implements #7  
I have a Befco tiller model T-60(?) and it has been bullet proof. I have wore the tines down a bit and bent a couple of them when I dug up some old 5/8" silo bands. I should mention that this tiller is not just used for grandma's garden. I till up several acres at a time.

/ Befco Implements #8  
I just bought a grading scraper from them and it is really well made and heavy.

/ Befco Implements #9  
I have used a Befco 600 Conservation Seeder (no till seeder) that has 2 boxes for seed. One for normal stuff and one for small legume seeds like clover. This thing is a heavy monster that does a great job! Wish I could afford to own one :thumbsup:

/ Befco Implements #10  
I also have a Befco 84" RFM and it is well built. No problems and I have used it alot.
cj