bearings gear box 743 bobcat

/ bearings gear box 743 bobcat #1  

cbl rhode island

Tractor
610 bobcat skidsteer
working on my friends 743 bobcat, gearreduction box tapered roller bearings on secondary gear shot'bobcat price is outragest, does anyone know the bearing no. from tinkem bearing companr, thanks

/ bearings gear box 743 bobcat #2  
You should be able to go to Bobcat Parts online, find their part number for the bearing, plug it into Google (add Bobcat before the number to weed out superfluous returns) and find the equivalents.

/ bearings gear box 743 bobcat #3  
If you have that bearing in hand with the part number, you can run it through Google, NAPA, or Motion Industries https://www.motionindustries.com/ and possibly they will cross the part number to Timken, or SKF.

Personally, I've been buying NOS Timken/SKF bearings for a few small IH tractors I've been going through, replacing bearings/seals in the rear ends, from a seller on ebay Items for sale by patriot_bearing_supply | eBay

He has many bearings in stock,and evenmore not listed. If you don't find your bearing doing a search in his online store, send him a message with your part number. He may have them in stock, or has a catalog he can cross to a bearing with the same specs. Everything I have purchased through him have been NOS Made in U.S.A Timken, or SKF bearings at afraction of the cost, in my case through Case/IH. The great thing is, he has free Priorty Mail shipping, and I normally get what I need within 3 days.

I've also bought a few through Rock Auto:RockAuto , although more seals, than bearings. Just use the part number search at the top left. It only takes a few minutes to save a lot of money.