Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,171  
Just placed my order today for my fisker ocean extreme. 576hp, 113kwh battery, tow package, cheaper than fuddyduddy's cheezy 'ol f150!

Not mine, but, same color/wheel combo.

uz5glq8dlogb1.jpg
Looks like you didn’t end up getting this wheel style, after all

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,172  
Looking forward to honest updates/review in the coming months/years

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,173  
I do like the idea of using solar cells to help cover the roof. That’s an idea everyone has had, but nobody implemented

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,174  
Looks like you didn’t end up getting this wheel style, after all
No, the day before it shipped i found a different one and asked them to swap it out. That is the blue with black interior, I opted for seagrass green with sea salt interior.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,177  
Looks like it's well planned out. The solar roof by itself gives a 76 mile range? To me that's better than other EVs because you'd never be stranded as long as there's sunshine.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,178  
Looks like it's well planned out. The solar roof by itself gives a 76 mile range? To me that's better than other EVs because you'd never be stranded as long as there's sunshine.
The solar roof generated that much during the lifetime of the vehicle. Which is probably not very long since it's been in the country for a week. They claim it generates 8-10 miles a day on a sunny day.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,179  
The solar roof generated that much during the lifetime of the vehicle. Which is probably not very long since it's been in the country for a week. They claim it generates 8-10 miles a day on a sunny day.
It sure looks nice. But I guess it's more like the model S. Sock some miles on it. Lets know how it goes.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,180  
It sure looks nice. But I guess it's more like the model S. Sock some miles on it. Lets know how it goes.
How is it like the model s? I don't know anything about tesla.