Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,441  
You really are cheering for Tesla to go bankrupt aren't you?
No Sir, I'm hoping that the stock price will reflect the actual value of the company. I like Gale's lower end of his estimate, $100. That will represent about a 67% haircut from the recent high about 9 months ago.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,442  
Meanwhile other news media links say ten years before successful safe robotaxis......you can be sure Musk is exaggerating like usual.
When I see that you're doing more for my country and the kids in my country than Tesla I may start agreeing with you. In the meantime, keep posting often because you are a one-man stock pump by drawing attention to the EV industry and Tesla in specific.

Last edited:
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,443  
Gale....In case you haven't noticed, TBN is a International tractor website, so in my case, my working life and charity life inputs are to Canadian society. However thanks for noticing my "EV realist" impact at drawing attention to the missinformation some EV first adopters and people with a hidden agenda like Musk spread. I have no skin in the game so my sharing is not stock profit or resale or protect my "car purchase pride " motivated. Now considering some of the paid shill type basement podcasters links I have seen provided by yourself....and the gullibility expressed regarding Ego Musk's exaggerations I have to wonder other's motives ?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,444  
you are a one-man stock pump by drawing attention to the EV industry and Tesla in specific
…If he is, he isn’t a very good one.
1713199091866.png

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,446  
When I see that you're doing more for my country and the kids in my country than Tesla I may start agreeing with you. In the meantime, keep posting often because you are a one-man stock pump by drawing attention to the EV industry and Tesla in specific.
You really need to ignore the same morons that I have on ignore. They contribute very little to the discussion of EV's and parrot the same false information as many of the liberal hit pieces that hate Elon and his freedom of speech on Twitter.
Now's the time to be investing in Tesla as the stock as at a steep discount and is still worth 10 times as much as Ford and GM.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,447  
There are some big names leaving Tesla, I have to wonder if Baglino and Patel were asked to leave or they see the writing on the wall and decided to get out before earnings were announced.

Andrew Baglino, Tesla’s senior vice president for energy engineering and powertrain, has been with the company since March 2006. He was one of the original electrical engineers working on the Roadster, Tesla’s first-ever electric vehicle, and has been a frequent face at investor events. Baglino is also one of Tesla’s four key leaders.

“I made the difficult decision to move on from Tesla after 18 years yesterday,” Baglino said in a statement Monday. “I am so thankful to have worked with and learned from the countless incredibly talented people at Tesla over the years.”

Rohan Patel, Tesla’s vice president of public policy and business development, has also left the company, according to a Monday post on social media. Patel has become a familiar face to Tesla’s ultra-online community, often engaging with investors and customers on Musk’s X as a one-man public relations department.

“The past 8 years at Tesla have been filled with every emotion—but the feeling I have today is utmost gratitude,” Patel wrote Monday, thanking Tesla’s customers, Musk, and his team. “To the broader Tesla team—the never-say-die attitude and scrappiness is what makes the place special,” he added.

Zachary Kirkhorn, Tesla’s “master of coin” and chief financial officer, resigned from the company last August. He had been seen as a likely successor and, like Baglino, was a familiar face at investor events. He was replaced by Vaibhav Taneja, who is now Tesla’s chief accounting officer and CFO.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,448  
You really need to ignore the same morons that I have on ignore. They contribute very little to the discussion of EV's and parrot the same false information as many of the liberal hit pieces that hate Elon and his freedom of speech on Twitter.
Now's the time to be investing in Tesla as the stock as at a steep discount and is still worth 10 times as much as Ford and GM.
I wouldn't buy before the next earnings announcement. What makes the company worth 10 times as much as Ford and GM? It's all speculation and could come tumbling down any time. In a few short months Tesla may be worth 1/2 what it is now. I'm thinking a stock buy back may be coming.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,449  
I wouldn't buy before the next earnings announcement. What makes the company worth 10 times as much as Ford and GM? It's all speculation and could come tumbling down any time. In a few short months Tesla may be worth 1/2 what it is now. I'm thinking a stock buy back may be coming.
Tesla is not just a car company. It's a tech company.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,450  
Tesla is not just a car company. It's a tech company.
What percentage of Tesla revenue comes from things other than car sales? I'm guessing it's about 16% including carbon offsets.

That's kind of like saying Ford is not just a car company. They are a financing company because they make money off of loans.