Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,421  
So a Tesla shill named Gail Alfar repeats what a rich eccentric wants to happen so he can sell his product ....of course he would say that ! I suspect Ego Musk is just trying to shore up his stock , and deflect the media away from the failures coming to light about his under $25,000 car , and a recent court settlement re Autopilot accident, and the robotaxi likely 10 years out from his prelim exaggerated claims. Here is a link article from last week that perhaps clarifies Musk's latest outburst media deflections . Motor Mouth: Will the economy or environment decide the future of cheap EVs? but then Grumpy tells us not to believe everthing we read......hmmm, given Musk's decade record of getting product dates very wrong or specs exaggerated, I would believe Reuters news and others far more than him.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,422  
What state?
,"Depending on the state, qualified EV buyers could get up to $15,000 off the price of a new electric vehicle by stacking state and federal tax credits and rebates."
Colorado & Maine are two...look it up.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,423  
Today I pulled cars out for tree cutters, we had a really bad storm 2 days ago. I used a backpack blower all limbs & leaves & backed cars back in. Three have backup cameras. What a pain in the behind! The more gadgets the worse it gets.
Then I'm driving a neighbor back from a store, it's dark, round a corner and a bunch of deer in the road. With me for whatever reason things like that happen in slow motion. So a little breaking, downshift, steering, accelerate as I weave through.
We get home safe & sound...no dents, scratches, etc and she says "if I hadn't seen it I wouldn't have believed it".
Luck? Driving skills? Who knows but what would FSD have done? Slammed on brakes I'm sure.
Elons "equivalent of horses" is very telling. With a horse now you have two brains working!
I understand what a great-uncle of mine used to say many years ago..."All the modern inconveniences".
Ok...lambaste me ...go ahead.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,424  
In some cases FSD will save lives. In others, it will cost lives.

How many times have we heard “If they had been wearing a seat belt they would have died”

If I survive an accident with a vehicle operated under FSD, I will sue the driver and Tesla.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,425  
In some cases FSD will save lives. In others, it will cost lives.

How many times have we heard “If they had been wearing a seat belt they would have died”

If I survive an accident with a vehicle operated under FSD, I will sue the driver and Tesla.
Only the driver or would you also include the source?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,426  
Science fiction and the present are merging perhaps. I never as a child out in the tobacco patch dreamed of having a robot taking me on my midnight coffee run by delaying SS until age 70. Glad I listened to my CPA instead of my coffee drinking buddy when I was 62 but it was tempting due to failing health at the time.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,430  
Thanks for another click bait video.

Nothing but another 3d printing, 3d modeling, screenshot presentation,with no real data at all. 3d design and printing has been around for many years. It’s not AI… “game over”??… No, just a click bait title video.

Last edited: