Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,291  
I guess the same question could be asked of you. You post hundreds of links to EV fanboys that probably make their longggg podcasts in their parents basement.....and you expect TBN audience to take these seriously..... And not critique the value of these podcast links . Hmmmm
Wow you listen to the podcasts for real? I'm more of a reader so I just read the comments to the podcast then use my imagination to come up with my own story line. 😀 I got a lot of experience doing that in my first 18 years by going to church three times a week!

Seems like you're starting to grasp that we're all going to be driving or riding in self-driving EVS sooner or later.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,292  
Wow you listen to the podcasts for real? I'm more of a reader so I just read the comments to the podcast then use my imagination to come up with my own story line. 😀 I got a lot of experience doing that in my first 18 years by going to church three times a week!

Seems like you're starting to grasp that we're all going to be driving or riding in self-driving EVS sooner or later.
You definitely come up with your own " storyline".......and then get lost missreading EV realist posts here.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,293  
Do you post on anything besides EVs?

Anyway, come here to learn. So far, I have confirmed EVs are not going to work for me as a primary vehicle, as well as 10’s of millions of other Americans. They will work for 10’s of millions of others.
Have you had you had your OEM lens liquidified and sucked out of your eye balls yet so you can go back with new after market enhanced lens ?

I am 50% through that proces with one of my SCO classmates that I was in school with in Memphis 1982-1986. He serve as the AOA President a few years back. I like the optomolgy group he refers to in Paducah. I am 8 days post surgery and can read the 20/20 line again at near unaided.

We can do a thread on that subject if there's any interest. Like with cars there's been a lot of changes in eye Care over the last 50 years.

Last edited:
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,294  
I know of great success stories because eye patients are one of the few we see again for the other eye.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,295  

This short clip explains the difference between the interior of an ICE vehicle and a EV in general.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,296  
Do you trust Car and Driver reviews? This is about the 2024 Model Y.

The Tesla also suffers from below-average fit and finish, which is less common on similar products from companies such as Hyundai and Nissan.

The Long Range model that we tested over our 200-mile highway fuel-economy test route recorded just 94 MPGe and an estimated highway driving range of 220 miles, while the Performance model delivered a result of 98 MPGe and 230 miles of driving range. For more information about the Model Y's fuel economy, visit the EPA's website.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,298  
Do you trust Car and Driver reviews? This is about the 2024 Model Y.

The Tesla also suffers from below-average fit and finish, which is less common on similar products from companies such as Hyundai and Nissan.

The Long Range model that we tested over our 200-mile highway fuel-economy test route recorded just 94 MPGe and an estimated highway driving range of 220 miles, while the Performance model delivered a result of 98 MPGe and 230 miles of driving range. For more information about the Model Y's fuel economy, visit the EPA's website.

I must have missed the review on the Tesla Y. Where is it in the link you posted?

However comparing the Tesla to Korean junk and the unreliable Nissan is hilarious.

I Watch a lot of car review and car maintenance channels on utube and wouldn’t waste my money on Nissan or Korean vehicles.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,300