Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,051  
Social media is programming the minds of the future. And the creators of it, won’t allow their own children to use it. That is all you need to know about the current program.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,052  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,053  
Social media is programming the minds of the future. And the creators of it, won’t allow their own children to use it. That is all you need to know about the current program.
A solution for your complaint perhaps?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,054  
I see a brighter future for the yet to come generations perhaps than your past programming currently permits. Our past mind conditioning doesn't have to define our future. Reprogramming our future is easier today than in the past. I am thankful for what others like the guy below are doing for my children and country.

I am not suprised that your brain reprograms like a computer , instead of using common sense and wisdom.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,055  
Was this during the Covid years? It seems you would have been better off buying new if the interest rate wasn't crazy.
Yes, if we went new we would have had to buy something we didn't like. Inventory was very low on everything and prices were ridiculous.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,057  
I see a brighter future for the yet to come generations perhaps than your past programming currently permits. Our past mind conditioning doesn't have to define our future. Reprogramming our future is easier today than in the past. I am thankful for what others like the guy below are doing for my children and country.

Sitting in a self driving vehicle with nothing to do but be eating a burrito, as the video describes, is a future you’d be thankful for?

You like being easily “reprogrammed” by your government?

You call this a “bright future”?

🤔

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,058  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,059  
400,000 Californians have taken advantage of a special incentive allowing single occupant use of carpool Lanes.

This started in 1999 and scheduled to sunset next year and a big push for many I know to buy EV...

Already worries expressed if/when it goes away.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #17,060  
400,000 Californians have taken advantage of a special incentive allowing single occupant use of carpool Lanes.

This started in 1999 and scheduled to sunset next year and a big push for many I know to buy EV...

Already worries expressed if/when it goes away.
Norway did similar "incentives" to encourage EV use.

All is fine and dandy when EVs are minor part of the roadway (or ferry traffic or whatever) but it is not sustainable.