Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,781  
Sooner than that:
"Tesla has promised to launch an entry-level vehicle priced at around $25,000 as soon as late 2025."
Tesla promised the $40,000 Cybertruck would come out in 2019. The first production models came out in December 2023 for $80,000. Let's see if history repeats itself.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,782  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,783  
The market overall.....

Soft landing affirmations/confirmations, strong labor market, stubborn inflation, consumer spending and.....possible rate cuts.

High tide syndrome.

Markets loved today. I'll enjoy it while I can.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,785  
Stock is up because of the delayed forcing of EVs. (For a few more years anyway)

The Federal Reserve announcement today of 3 probable future rate cuts had absolutely nothing to do with it.
Anyone think had they announced rate increases the Market would be Up today?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,786  
The Federal Reserve announcement today of 3 probable future rate cuts had absolutely nothing to do with it.
Anyone think had they announced rate increases the Market would be Up today?
Rate cuts have been on the table for Wall Street for a while.

Speculation. Driving markets....as almost always. Lol. Funny that all time high and high interest rates.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,788  
No it’s not…research is just research. Most of these will never make it to market. Demonstrating in a lab vs. figuring out a way to mass produce and support a model are very different.

Like cancer research, there's so much government and benevolent grant money funding these programs that ..... why would you find a cure????
Not knocking cancer research, when I was a kid, if you got the big C, like my Uncle, you were a goner. Now I have many friends who are still around today because of treatments that were non existent.
Just making a point. Hope not to offend.
Lost my Dad to cancer.
Patrick

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,789  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2
#16,790  
Like cancer research, there's so much government and benevolent grant money funding these programs that ..... why would you find a cure????
Not knocking cancer research, when I was a kid, if you got the big C, like my Uncle, you were a goner. Now I have many friends who are still around today because of treatments that were non existent.
Just making a point. Hope not to offend.
Lost my Dad to cancer.
Patrick
Oh no offense at all. Yes something will stick and make it to production….but we dont know how long it will take, or what it will be. 2030 is 6 years away…it would take at least a few of that just to bring new battery tech to market. We will see I really hope you are right. On the EV side battery tech is really what holds them back from mass acceptance.