Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2
#16,682  
I don’t know what to say… You’re incapable of admitting you’re wrong.

You’re so condescending while being ignorant.
Your own document shows only hybrids are covered, but you insist on making up , that EV’s fall under PZEV which they don’t.

As I stated earlier….EV’s will be included in the required 150,000 mile warranty in 2026.

But hey, keep up your straw men, name calling and slinging the crap. It’s what you’re good at

He is a Tesla fanboy plain and simple. In a previous post he said he has a 2013 Tesla which was the 2nd year they mass produced an EV. Early adopter and he has a heavy confirmation bias. That said I do value the perspective as there are also those on this thread that are close to the opposite end of the spectrum.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,683  
Most of New York state (in sq miles) is rural.

Oh course. I thought we were talking about the city. I don’t watch any of the YouTube links to be honest, I didn’t realize they were talking about the whole state.

I went to Ithaca New York one time to pick up a cousin. I saw more rebel flags there than anywhere I’ve lived or been down south. lol.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,684  
He is a Tesla fanboy plain and simple. In a previous post he said he has a 2013 Tesla which was the 2nd year they mass produced an EV. Early adopter and he has a heavy confirmation bias. That said I do value the perspective as there are also those on this thread that are close to the opposite end of the spectrum.
Not just a Tesla fanboy, but a very pompous one

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,685  
Hey grump: While you’re out on the net educating yourself on California warranty laws, before you get back to me…why don’t you go find that document proving ICE engines are most efficient at 15% load. I’m still waiting for you to back up that BS argument you engaged me with, but drifted off silent when I asked for proof
I’m still waiting….

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,686  
Why wouldn’t I be?
I don't. What's the point of worrying? I've been abiding by a monthly budget for 30 years now.

As long as I'm under budget I'm good, life is good.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,687  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,688  

Finally, the OP finally weighs in.

So one a Tesla owner is a fanboy when he corrects misinformation that is spread from non EV owners? :LOL:

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,689  
Oh course. I thought we were talking about the city. I don’t watch any of the YouTube links to be honest, I didn’t realize they were talking about the whole state.

I went to Ithaca New York one time to pick up a cousin. I saw more rebel flags there than anywhere I’ve lived or been down south. lol.
Same as in northern Michigan. Many Yankees realize they were sold a bill of goods about the Civil War. :D

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2
#16,690  
Finally, the OP finally weighs in.

So one a Tesla owner is a fanboy when he corrects misinformation that is spread from non EV owners? :LOL:
Not at all..but when you refuse to see an opposing viewpoint….. Again I said it is important to have the perspectives and I said there are those on this thread of the opposite confirmation bias opinions….