Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,381  
If he leaned a bit in the other direction, they’d love his vehicles again
I never understood when a public figure reliant on mass adoration discloses their politics. Best case, you only piss off and alienate half your potential customers!

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,382  
I never understood when a public figure reliant on mass adoration discloses their politics. Best case, you only piss off and alienate half your potential customers!
It is arrogance. But companies do it all the time...Coke, Disney, Target, Budweiser, Mr Pillow.

And it is not just sales that suffer....I boycott the first four on the list above. But I have also told the firm that manages my investments not to purchase stock in those companies.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,383  
Wait, more subsidizing? So I could not only pay the most per kWh, but also an extra $128/mo 😂

Sounds not so affordable
Is paying for the recklessness of California's PUC.

"Net Metering" is progressive left utopia economics. Make a kWh of PV power, "sell" it to the utility at parity pricing (same as charged to buy it back). Utility gets nothing for handling the transaction. Utility goes broke.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,386  
Tesla is not even in the top 6. They really must not like Musk.
The results depend on who is paying for the "study".

You pay for the study and you get the results you desire.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,389  
This story is a day old. The news isn't any better today. TSLA is off 33.6% YTD as of this post.

Elon Musk’s TSLA is now the worst performing S&P 500 stock YTD​

I know, it's not news because stocks go up and down :ROFLMAO:

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,390