Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,901  
Did you complain about the checks they stuck in your mailbox or put in your bank account?

My Wife and I got checks. We deposited them into a money market savings account which helped to fund American Businesses, but, not ours directly.
We did not spend one dime on China made **** from Walmart or any other junk. We were both in industries that were deemed 'essential', which meant we had to keep working for our income, and lost a lot of money to comply with the COVID protocols.
Gloves, Alcohol, plastic spit screens in the reception/service room, masks.... all out of our diminished profit.
My Sister owns a Tesla S, and her Boyfriend just got a Y, but they live in the SF Bay Area, so it's a no brainer.
I Have no dog in this race, but not everyone partied like it was 1999 when they got their GovmntMony.

Patrick

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,902  
......And, while I'm struggling to get work into the auto shop, because nobody's driving, 20 year old waiters from the restaurant are making more than me off GovmntMony, for doing nothing.
Khrushchev was so right!
Patrick

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #14,903  
Musk on EV timeline

Oh O, everything but our Model Y is in the early "crusher age" group already. Elon needs to add at least another 10-20 years to that estimate.

Last edited: