Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #12,551  
When I go to town this afternoon I plan to drive some cemeteries. I don't think there's any way I can use FSD in the cemetery because it would have to go too fast but I'll try.
I think Tesla engineers thought it would be funny to add ghosts if they knew the car was in a cemetery.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #12,554  
Digital won't hold up in court because it can be modified like that.
Maybe. But our grandparents thought the same way about film tech, and fakes that were generated by splicing negatives and creative printing, yet we now look back on those fakes as almost laughably-obvious forgeries.

Until now, its been nearly impossible to digitally doctor a photo (let alone video) in a way that cannot be detected with close inspection by experts. Now we're at that threshold where AI is making that possible, even generating new content out of whole cloth, but AI is also being deployed for detection of these fakes.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #12,555  
ALBEMARLE CORPORATION (ALB) off 54% YTD
PIEDMONT LITHIUM INC. (PLL) off 40% YTD

There's a long-term trade here.
With the event of AI I see lithium ion battery technology as a stepping stone to cheaper yet better EV battery technology by 2050 with the phase out of fossil fuels for transportation needs.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #12,556  
I think Tesla engineers thought it would be funny to add ghosts if they knew the car was in a cemetery.
Lots of videos of people caught on camera who weren't there and not in a cemetery.
Here's one:

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #12,557  
If all the people that can't drive a car without FSD but could still afford to buy one bought one, how many people would that amount to?

An earlier post eluded to the fact that EV sales were up a measly 1.7% in the USA in 2023 compared to 2022. Did I read that correctly?

Could you rephrase that question. :unsure:

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #12,558  
Lots of videos of people caught on camera who weren't there and not in a cemetery.
Here's one:
There are a lot of people out there that deny science and say that death can destroy energy. :)

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #12,559  
"I don't trust a EV to get to the grocery store and back! but it tells me there are ghosts and an afterlife, I believe!"

That's a funny stance to take.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #12,560  
"I don't trust a EV to get to the grocery store and back! but it tells me there are ghosts and an afterlife, I believe!"

That's a funny stance to take.
I don't trust an automatic transmission to get me to the grocery store and back. 🙂