Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,651  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,652  
It doesn't do anything to refute what ovrszd was implying; Tesla isn't a full-line dealer, and until they are, the 'legacy' brands don't have all that much to worry about.

Those things you call 'log chains' are funding the development of Ford, GM, Toyota, etc's EV lines, and will do so until they're capable of paying for themselves.
Gale knew that. He was simply gaslighting. Isn't that the new term now? :)

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,653  
It's the old term ;)

1675643327464.png

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,655  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,656  
Diesel Hydrogen Combo

GO CUMMINS!
That is a great idea using the existing 6.7 or BIG short block and then swapping just the head for Hydrogen as the fuel.

It makes sense for an area where large trucks/transports run the same route year around and have a nearby hydrogen filling facility.

All for it.

ps.
got a TESLA update,

Model Y Long Range estimated delivery on order form is now:

February 16th - March 2nd

Moved up by over 2 weeks.
Shanghai plant is turning out a vehicle every 30 seconds. Fremont is producing 650K cars per year. Austin is producing 3000 MY's a week.

It is OK with me if they spend an extra 15 seconds or so on mine... 😄

Will be able to update some included / non included items with the VIN since it will specify Fremont or Austin build. Once I have it.

Gale, Any updates on your MYLR now that you have had some time to put on more miles?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,657  
Go Angela(y)(y)

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,658  
GO CUMMINS!
That is a great idea using the existing 6.7 or BIG short block and then swapping just the head for Hydrogen as the fuel.

It makes sense for an area where large trucks/transports run the same route year around and have a nearby hydrogen filling facility.

All for it.

ps.
got a TESLA update,

Model Y Long Range estimated delivery on order form is now:

February 16th - March 2nd

Moved up by over 2 weeks.
Shanghai plant is turning out a vehicle every 30 seconds. Fremont is producing 650K cars per year. Austin is producing 3000 MY's a week.

It is OK with me if they spend an extra 15 seconds or so on mine... 😄

Will be able to update some included / non included items with the VIN since it will specify Fremont or Austin build. Once I have it.

Gale, Any updates on your MYLR now that you have had some time to put on more miles?
Yes there's has been one large system update
I stayed in the car when the update started running after the download was complete. It may have taken 30 minutes but I've never heard like the noise and I did some reading on it and what it does. Every time it runs an update on a system, it actually tests the system so you can hear a lot of clicking motors kicking on kicking off everything and you're supposed to leave the car parked on when it is actually doing the install, but you can control it when it starts. Congratulations on getting closer on a date.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,659  

I expect this will get the most leveraging when used in the semi..

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #6,660  
Some recent remarks here about Ford caught my attention. The story below hints at some of their legacy log chain road blocks.