Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #1,941  
It has been customary to Grandfather existing which most people can live with knowing change happens when replacing.

This is no longer the case as I can show you commercial grade Stihl, Echo and Husky gas powered Blowers and Brush cutters now illegal to operate in city limits… simply banned by decree.
How much you wanna bet that even though the police can't be bothered to even investigate property crimes, thefts, etc. they'll find the time/resources to crack down on the "illegal" use of a gas yard tool?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #1,943  
How much you wanna bet that even though the police can't be bothered to even investigate property crimes, thefts, etc. they'll find the time/resources to crack down on the "illegal" use of a gas yard tool?

Well, yes, because revenue collection matters most.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #1,944  
I got the wife to work by walking straight out of the horse lot .
I'm back home with food but not wanting to get out of the cool car into the 94° temperature. No engine and staying cool is cool. It was the electric heat pump that sold me on EV. This is only car that I've ever owned that had every factory option on it. The stereo system I could have lived without but I do like the 360 degree camera system.

Last edited:
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #1,945  
Don’t move to California. Like that had to be said.
Last one out, shut off the lights.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #1,946  
One puts the officer at risk… the other not so much…

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #1,947  
One puts the officer at risk… the other not so much…
You betcha!!!!!
2022_07_23_20.18.02.jpg

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #1,950  
One plus with EV is not one has woke me sleeping as the straight pipes roaring and terrorizing the peace after hours.