Banned or suspended members.

/ Banned or suspended members. #1  

shooterdon

Elite Member
Near Johannesburg MI but in the middle of nowhere
Tractor
2019 LS XR4140 HST Cab; 2020 Kawasaki Mule SX; 2021 Bad Boy 54" ZT Elite
Is there a way to know if a member has been banned or suspended? I am trying to contact a member who has not posted in a week and has not responded to a PM I sent.

Thanks

/ Banned or suspended members. #2  
If they are banned it will say under their name (where it says "Veteran Member" for you). If you are asking about 5030, they are not banned, they just haven't visited since the 25th.

Aaron Z

/ Banned or suspended members.
If they are banned it will say under their name (where it says "Veteran Member" for you). If you are asking about 5030, they are not banned, they just haven't visited since the 25th.

Aaron Z

Thank you sir.

I would prefer to hear someone is banned rather than a “regular” who is not responding or posting.

/ Banned or suspended members. #4  
I'm banned. I'll never be able to post here again. :(

ETA: Are you freaking kidding me!!!!????? I wasted Post #2000 on this stupid joke!!!!???? What a forking idiot!!! No wonder I was banned!!!! :shocked:

/ Banned or suspended members. #5  
I'm banned. I'll never be able to post here again. :(

ETA: Are you freaking kidding me!!!!????? I wasted Post #2000 on this stupid joke!!!!???? What a forking idiot!!! No wonder I was banned!!!! :shocked:

And you can never get post 2000 back!. You blew it, buddy!. :)

/ Banned or suspended members. #6  
   / Banned or suspended members. #7  
And you can never get post 2000 back!. You blew it, buddy!. :)

Yes he can, until 7:45 tonight. All that he would need to do is delete the post to reset his count.