Baler Knotter video

/ Baler Knotter video #1  

zzvyb6

Elite Member
Tractor
jd 1070
I had some free time today to play with a camera and video editing software.

Battery only lasted a few minutes (old). Anyways, this should be an interest to BryanM and others wondering what's happening in "Welcome Back Knotter" land.

This was just an experiment to see what's involved in getting this type of deal going from shed to YouTube.

I'll get an improved version when I get some sunlight outside. Then I can load up some twine and push some grass through it. Keep in mind that this is running at tractor idle speed. Full song is 4 -5 times faster.

Anybody with some hints and suggestions, just pour it on.

YouTube - John Deere Baler Knotter Action

/ Baler Knotter video #2  
Neat video. Was bright enough and everything showed up good. Can't wait to hear(or better yet see a video) that BryanM's is running.:D

/ Baler Knotter video #3  
That is a good video but your right about wanting to do another one when you have some twine in there as it might let some others see a little bit better.

After watching your video I started checking out some other baling videos and now I can't wait till June:(

Merry Christmas:)

/ Baler Knotter video #4  
WOW! ZZ you have some time into paint!:D I cant wait to get mine working either at least all adjustments made. I've got a ways to go to get my 14t looking that good. I would be satified with it being in running order before I spend any more time(money) on looks. I really appreciate this site and the people and knowledge! Have a great X-mas! BryanM

/ Baler Knotter video #5  
Very nice ZZ, I'm impressed with the video quality. Like Robert, it would be nice to see the twine to get a better idea of what's really happening. Thanks for taking the time to do this for all of us armchair farmers!

/ Baler Knotter video #6  
zzvyb6 said:
I had some free time today to play with a camera and video editing software.

Battery only lasted a few minutes (old). Anyways, this should be an interest to BryanM and others wondering what's happening in "Welcome Back Knotter" land.

This was just an experiment to see what's involved in getting this type of deal going from shed to YouTube.

I'll get an improved version when I get some sunlight outside. Then I can load up some twine and push some grass through it. Keep in mind that this is running at tractor idle speed. Full song is 4 -5 times faster.

Anybody with some hints and suggestions, just pour it on.

YouTube - John Deere Baler Knotter Action

Excellente!!!
A real help to novices like myself just getting into haying.
Enjoyed the credits too.

/ Baler Knotter video #7  
I enjoyed that video, you better go out and grease the knotter again, I just replayed the Top View about 20 times so it will need grease. I'd love to see from different angles in slo mo, great video, thanks.