Baler belting going UP 25% Jan.1

/ Baler belting going UP 25% Jan.1 #1  

HayDR

Veteran Member, Approved Advertiser
Tractor
JD 2040,2240, 2355, 2755, 4055
No way out of it you've been warned.

/ Baler belting going UP 25% Jan.1 #2  
The welder I've been saving for has gone up in price 20% since June. Don't worry, it's not inflation.

/ Baler belting going UP 25% Jan.1 #3  
The welder I've been saving for has gone up in price 20% since June. Don't worry, it's not inflation.
Everything is going up. Couch I wanted went up $200 in last 6 months.

/ Baler belting going UP 25% Jan.1 #5  
What I have been seeing down here in Florida is anything but moderately higher, I just put in my winter pasture for my cows and had to pay $650.00 per ton for 19-0-19 granular fertilizer, that's more than double what I have ever paid before, fast forward two weeks I filled up my liquid protein tank which is normally $400.00 and was surprised it was now $635.00 to fill, and was told this was the last at that price and expect between a 10-15% increase, it doesn't take to much of this when you add up the numbers and realize you are losing money to see the need to get out, but I suppose it cost's you to not be dependent on the government.

/ Baler belting going UP 25% Jan.1 #6  
Haha! good one!.
Twine up 25%.
Nothing to see here!

/ Baler belting going UP 25% Jan.1 #7  
   / Baler belting going UP 25% Jan.1 #8  
I have a John Deere 72" 7 Iron mower deck on my John Deere 4320 compact tractor. I though I would replace the belt on the mower deck because it is 15 years old and I have approx 2300 hrs on the tractor/ maybe half of that time is mowing. It still looks good but it has several cracks. John Deere's price for the mower deck belt was $240. I think I will wait and replace the belt when it fails.

/ Baler belting going UP 25% Jan.1 #10  
Luckily I get all the free organic mushroom compost/ fertilizer I need. It’s even delivered for free.