Balance of Nature

/ Balance of Nature #11  
The Blood-Type diet worked really well for me @10 years ago....there are certain things (for example) that certain blood types shouldn't be consuming.

O Pos (for exemplification) was easy to look up; closely matches the rules in the Book ofLeviticus.

Giving up shell fish (to illustrate) stopped the gout attacks; cutting almost all the domestic (white/acidic) pork out of my diet was the most difficult.

COVID & jabs; there is far too much info on the web for anyone to still be "in the dark" on which direction to go, but to simplify my discernment processes; anything the MSM purports & supports should be avoided.

/ Balance of Nature #12  
The Blood-Type diet worked really well for me @10 years ago....there are certain things (for example) that certain blood types shouldn't be consuming.

O Pos (for exemplification) was easy to look up; closely matches the rules in the Book ofLeviticus.

Giving up shell fish (to illustrate) stopped the gout attacks; cutting almost all the domestic (white/acidic) pork out of my diet was the most difficult.

COVID & jabs; there is far too much info on the web for anyone to still be "in the dark" on which direction to go, but to simplify my discernment processes; anything the MSM purports & supports should be avoided.
I'm glad the blood type diet worked for you, but randomized trials have shown otherwise as a general rule.
E.g. Blood Type Is Not Associated with Changes in Cardiometabolic Outcomes in Response to a Plant-Based Dietary Intervention

Peter

/ Balance of Nature #13  
@Red Horse
Sorry to hear about your wife, my belated condolences.

At the link below, look at the treatment protocols on the left column on this page.

You can search the "Covid Resources" at the top of the page to find a doctor.

Several locals I know are seeing a Doctor that has been using these treatments and are getting good results from supplements and prescriptions under the direct care of thier licensed physician.

Last edited:
   / Balance of Nature
Thx again guys- Max-24, I will send that to my PC. Still no response to my previous message. My PC is part of a big practice-at times I think too big-but the Portal they have is a good tool. Usually the PC's nurse or NP screens the messages and will follow up for more info