Backhoe purchase after tractor purchase

/ Backhoe purchase after tractor purchase #21  
Oh, and my jeep is the 4door unlimited, towing capacity is 3500# w/o weight distribution, 5,000# with. It pulls a 17' , 3,000# travel trailer like it's not there.

/ Backhoe purchase after tractor purchase #22  
The new owner has low confidence in the local dealer. The proposed solution is to trailer it to a more far away dealer?

No, the suggestion is not to get a trailer so it can be taken to another dealer. The suggestion is to buy a trailer to be able to transport the tractor for any purpose.

/ Backhoe purchase after tractor purchase #23  
No, the suggestion is not to get a trailer so it can be taken to another dealer. The suggestion is to buy a trailer to be able to transport the tractor for any purpose.

"to be able to transport the tractor"....and anything else...."for any purpose"

/ Backhoe purchase after tractor purchase
Just wanted to update everyone. I picked up the backhoe and self installed it the following day without issue. It was easy. I unloaded it with my RK tractor using the pallet forks and then I only needed basic hand tools. I didnt even need another pair of hands. If you tackle this, ask your salesman to print off some instructions (if you can call it that) it's very minimal but its something.