backhoe line routing 758c

/ backhoe line routing 758c #1  

Elviscaretaker

Gold Member
Tractor
New Holland TC30/ Same Duetz Fahr 5110
Hey all, this is a photo of my 758c NH backhoe. Anyone out there that can tell me or send me a photo of the "proper" routing of these instead of this blown line waiting to happen? I've had no luck finding the info on that. I also have a angled plate that goes over this cluster ! help on that would be good also.
Thanks.

Attachments

• P3210631.JPG
    P3210631.JPG
    297.7 KB · Views: 272
   / backhoe line routing 758c #3  
lets try again

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 227
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 222
   / backhoe line routing 758c
Wow, supposedly I have the stock lines but for one! I wonder where all the excess is supposed to go that I have on mine?
Thanks though, this will help me get a start on setting it up right.:thumbsup:

/ backhoe line routing 758c #5  
Looks to me like the hoses are too long. Also, they're supposed to be 1/4", at least one looks like 3/8".

Except for the one they are supposed to be stock.? Sounds like I better plan on replacing them. The measurements in the manual any good? If so, I'll get them built then put them on as time allows. Thanks.

/ backhoe line routing 758c #7  
I will have to look at mine to refresh my memory but wear from that "protective" plate is what caused me to blow one line and replace another last summer. I've still got the old hose's if you need me to check lengths this weekend.

/ backhoe line routing 758c #8  
After looking at your picture again I see a coupling which shouldn't be there so someone has done a patch job. I think I see a chunk of rubber hanging of another hose. I'm pretty sure I left my angled plate on the shelf.

/ backhoe line routing 758c #9  
Also, on mine there is a mesh nylon sleeve that goes over all the hoses where they make that turn. Since it doesn't look like you have one, if you are planning on replacing several hoses, I would get the sleeve and install it. Otherwise, I would get something like burlap and wrap around the hoses a couple of times where they go over the bent piece.

Yup, there is a coupling there from the guys repair of a second line. That plate may just be staying off, still haven't seen any mounting holes for it unless they are shared..?
But sure, if you still have your old lines and they fit good, Send me the lengths. And thanks in advance on that one!:thumbsup:
Did you know the fitting size also? Just a 1/4" standard?
I'm thinking of having my local NAPA build them. The owner used to be a hydraulics man so he should know what he's doing. And I'll order a sock while I'm at it to be on the safe side.
Thanks a bunch guys!