Tractor
Kubota MX 5800, SkidPro 4 in 1, Ratchet rake, SkidPro pallet forks
4889772B-B983-44FC-ABA7-73381D8D6D82.jpeg
EC7CF7B9-7705-4787-BB5A-D8814D3362F5.jpeg
50AC4DB6-42C7-4095-B9C8-8783FFFBA05F.jpeg

/ Back in the day VS Knewnrml
hee hee hee

don't take it personal but i'm gonna use an over used expression

i can tell you but i can't understand it for you.

after breaking most every handle on my newer yard tools i noticed i had a few older tools from...back in the day.......where the handles were still in good shape

broken handles......it's the new normal

/ Back in the day VS Knewnrml #4  
You are buying inexpensive new tools verses quality for old tools

/ Back in the day VS Knewnrml #6  
Stop buying garden tools at Walmart?

:LOL:

I recently bought a clean out shovel and a post hole digger (I know-I hate post hole diggers-it's like buying a wheel barrow) from Lowe's with heavy steel handles. I only needed to dig one post hole, but at least the handles survived. My hope now is that the post hole digger sits in the corner of my shed long enough to get engulfed in cob webs. Maybe I'll give it to my Daughter and S-I-L as a house warming gift when they buy their first house.

;)

Stop buying garden tools at Walmart?

:LOL:

I recently bought a clean out shovel and a post hole digger (I know-I hate post hole diggers-it's like buying a wheel barrow) from Lowe's with heavy steel handles. I only needed to dig one post hole, but at least the handles survived. My hope now is that the post hole digger sits in the corner of my shed long enough to get engulfed in cob webs. Maybe I'll give it to my Daughter and S-I-L as a house warming gift when they buy their first house.

;)
Harbor Freight

Those shovels have plastic handles. They can’t be THAT old @Frankenkubota.
i think the yellow handles are fiberglass and are less than 6 months old. Good for moving dry sand but not much good if you try to pry a stone up...or use it improperly.

/ Back in the day VS Knewnrml #10  
I had one of those long handle "whisk" brooms I bought for the shop. It lasted all of two days. Mine folded in the middle. I think the handle was made from old beer cans of something. That can't be--The beer can metal was thicker.

I just had a memory flash. (Or, perhaps a stroke.) Remember the old metal toys from Japan? I remember some of those still had the can printing on the inside. :giggle: