Back Hoe Thumb for RK tractors

/ Back Hoe Thumb for RK tractors #1  

RTBee

Silver Member
Tractor
RK55 Shuttle Shift
Was wondering if anyone has the new thumb for RK backhoes? I believe they are all about the same (different sizes, but same design). I'd love to get one, but would like to see one first. I've been to a couple of RK stores but no one has a back hoe with the thumb attachment. Would love to see some pictures if possible and maybe what you think about how it works and if it's worth having or not. Thanks!

/ Back Hoe Thumb for RK tractors #2  
One of the smaller tractors has one at my local RK. Will not be back around there until the weekend. I can take some pics if no one has supplied any by then.

/ Back Hoe Thumb for RK tractors
Thanks! There are 3 stores between where I live and my property in Ohio and none of them had any (though all were supposed to be getting some in soon).

/ Back Hoe Thumb for RK tractors #4  
As soon as my tractor comes in I'll be glad to post some pics. Hopefully it will be in soon.

That's awesome! Which model are you getting?

/ Back Hoe Thumb for RK tractors #6  
I ordered the 37 with the backhoe and grapple.

Very nice!! The 37 seems nicely placed for doing just about anything. And with backhoe and grapple, lots of ability to do whatever you need/want to do. I'm really impressed with the whole line. I went for the 55 because we're going to be digging a basement and a lot of trenching. Even toying with the idea now of digging out a small pond. And the pricing just can't be beat!! Congrats on, what I'm sure will be an awesome combo!

/ Back Hoe Thumb for RK tractors #8  
Thanks, we are looking forward to it.

/ Back Hoe Thumb for RK tractors #9  
Sorry for the late upload RTBee - finally got back around to my local RK. Here's the promised pics of the thumb attachment on an RK24.

IMG_1985.JPG

IMG_1988.JPG

IMG_1989.JPG

Thanks! That's what I was wanting to see. Looks plenty sturdy enough and nice and wide. I wonder if it can fold up all the way to get it up and out of the way when just digging? It looks like it could be raised up one more notch. That might be enough. Thanks again, tho, for the pix!