B3030 HSDC snowblowing movie

/ B3030 HSDC snowblowing movie #2  
Cool video ! Thats a snow eating machine right there.

/ B3030 HSDC snowblowing movie #3  
Very nice video! Sure looks like fun! :D

/ B3030 HSDC snowblowing movie #4  
very cool video. About 15 minutes north of me they got 2 feet last night kinda looks the same.

/ B3030 HSDC snowblowing movie #5  
Steve nice driving and Kathy is a great camera woman! Sure you will get a bunch of practice shortly.

Wayne

/ B3030 HSDC snowblowing movie
very cool video. About 15 minutes north of me they got 2 feet last night kinda looks the same.

I am definitely not ready myself. I am still using the front end loader in my wood splitting endeavour. I figure about the middle of next month, I will put the blower on and end my wood splitting for the year.

/ B3030 HSDC snowblowing movie #7  
I am definitely not ready myself. I am still using the front end loader in my wood splitting endeavour. I figure about the middle of next month, I will put the blower on and end my wood splitting for the year.

I'm also not ready yet. Still got wood to haul out of the woods and take care of before we get to much snow. By the end of next week I should be all set.

/ B3030 HSDC snowblowing movie #8  
Great video. Nice machine and fun to watch. Thanks for posting!

/ B3030 HSDC snowblowing movie #9  
GOOD VIDEO,and super nice snow removal rig!
How far a distance was it from where you turned around to where the video stopped?It was hard to tell how fast you were traveling,thats why i asked.
Ican only hope my new rear blower ,will throw the snow that far.I was wondering if you were going to run over the camera person:D:p:p
ALAN