B2910 Loader??

/ B2910 Loader?? #1  

ovrszd

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota M9540, Ford 3910FWD, Ford 555A, JD2210
My wife just bought me a used B2910. We need a loader for it. What brand and model should we look for?? Any tips?? I'm trying to post pics but I keep getting an error code of 127. I'll figure that out and post. Thanks for ideas about a loader!!!

/ B2910 Loader?? #2  
The Kubota loader for that tractor is the LA402. I am sure it will be a little more expensive than a Woods or Rhino or some other off brand. However, it will be DESIGNED/MADE for your tractor and not a generic loader that fits several manufacturers models.

In any case, make sure you get a 4-way valve with it incase you want to add some front hydraulic attachments in the future. Additional cost should be $50 or less from Kubota.

/ B2910 Loader?? #3  
The LA402 FEL is the same one used on the B7800. Should be no problem finding one.

/ B2910 Loader??
Excellent!! Thanks guys!!!

/ B2910 Loader?? #5  
Stay with the LA402 loader on your b2910. Also, make sure you get a toothbar on the bucket if you intend to do any serious digging, etc. I think I have a Woods toothbar on mine, and outside of a lot of scratches from some serious work, the bucket is a good as new. A guy up the road doesn't have the bar on his bucket, and his is all bent and chewed up.

/ B2910 Loader??
Good advice. I also want to build a Grappler. Don't plan on extreme use but do plan to pile brush quite a bit so the tooth bar and grappler will work great!!!

Am I going to be able to buy a new LA402 and mount kit to fit my B2910 since it isn't made anymore???

/ B2910 Loader?? #7  
ovrszd said:
Am I going to be able to buy a new LA402 and mount kit to fit my B2910 since it isn't made anymore???
Already answered that question in a previous post. :D The B7800 uses the 402 loader. It is a current model tractor. It should be available until the B7800 is not a current model.