B2710 Where is the transmission strainer?

/ B2710 Where is the transmission strainer? #1  
Tractor
Kubota B2710
Looking at the OEM manual but having a hard time figuring out which bolt to undo to get to the transmission strainer.
One drawing shows it by the filter. Another seems to indicate it's on the other side of the tractor.
Thanks in advance for your help! I need it!

/ B2710 Where is the transmission strainer? #2  
I have a pretty early model & it is on the left side. I see a image where it looks like it is on the right side. I know it is on the left side on mine as I replaced it while doing a kit to fix hydraulic cavitation in the steering system. Maybe it is different on the newer models?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    991 KB · Views: 35
   / B2710 Where is the transmission strainer?
Thanks Locoweed. After reading other forums, believe it's located. And for some reason on both sides on my model. Off to the auto store to purchase a 26mm attachment to take it off. Some people have said it's difficult to remove. Cutting the grey paint around the nut helps perhaps. We will see. I'll post the results later. Thanks again!

/ B2710 Where is the transmission strainer?
Locoweed. Found the bolt and ordered a 26mm socket. Removed the strainers on both sides and cleaned off the outside of them. Unfortunately the issue I was initially having of my back lift not going up and down still exists but at least the strainers are cleaned off. Thanks for your help with that!