B2150 rear axle sea

/ B2150 rear axle sea #1  

jmz1

Do I need to pull the housing to remove the axle ? I have a parts schematic and I have tried to search but I am still unsure .

/ B2150 rear axle sea #2  
If its like my old B7500, yes. The axle shaft slides out from the inside of the housing.

IIRC, the bearing is pressed on the end. Good time to check bearing and brakes.

/ B2150 rear axle sea
Thanks for the response but my axle and flange are one piece .

/ B2150 rear axle sea #4  
Thanks for the response but my axle and flange are one piece .

I can't give you any help with your problem but I have been looking at buying a b2150 with 1000 hrs . I was wondering if getting parts for it is a problem . I can't find much information on the b2150 to help me deside if I should buy or look for something newer . Have you been satisfied with yours ? Barry

/ B2150 rear axle sea #5  
The tractor is not THAT old. I had one for about 10 years parts are no problem. Great tractor, I sold mine for exctly what I paid for it 10 years prior. Mine was GS with FEL

/ B2150 rear axle sea
I am happy with mine. It seems to be built really stout. I bought mine with 1010 hours. 4x4 hsd with a fel.

/ B2150 rear axle sea
All I have to do is bolt the axle/housing back on and it will be finished. Not that hard. Just figuring out how to do it without instructions was the hardest part. Guess I should by a service manual :)

/ B2150 rear axle sea #8  
Whats a fel?