B2150 4x4, motor won't turn

/ B2150 4x4, motor won't turn #61  
You may never know. Several theories were mentioned over the last 59 posts (like a loose bolt, a falling part lodged in flywheel teeth, etc. etc.) If it starts and runs normally after you get it back together declare victory and try to forget about it. ... but you won't !!
Yeah, that would bug me to no end......... not knowing what caused it.

/ B2150 4x4, motor won't turn
You may never know. Several theories were mentioned over the last 59 posts (like a loose bolt, a falling part lodged in flywheel teeth, etc. etc.) If it starts and runs normally after you get it back together declare victory and try to forget about it. ... but you won't !!
Agreed , no problems since.

/ B2150 4x4, motor won't turn #64  
The bright side is that you know that tractor so well by now, there's nothing you won't be able to deal with in the future! But, then, if it's like my 1993 B2150, nothing much else is ever likely to need fixing! A real workhorse, and such a nicely designed machine. (y)

• Good Post
Reactions: JWR
   / B2150 4x4, motor won't turn
The bright side is that you know that tractor so well by now, there's nothing you won't be able to deal with in the future! But, then, if it's like my 1993 B2150, nothing much else is ever likely to need fixing! A real workhorse, and such a nicely designed machine. (y)
Agreed

/ B2150 4x4, motor won't turn #66  
Agreed. I've had 2 of them for about 6 years and just bought a 3rd one last summer. Two stick and latest one HSD. Had the sticks been synchronized transmission they would have been THE BEST small tractors ever made beyond any question in my opinion. That's why I'm now trying out an HSD.

/ B2150 4x4, motor won't turn #68  
Where is the hydraulic pump driven from? If it’s driven off the cam, it could lock it up, but wouldn’t explain why it was free after you split the tractor, other than you did drop the hydraulic lines in ghat process.

/ B2150 4x4, motor won't turn #69  
Do report back...my popcorn is running out and I can't hold back the anticipation...still ample beer on hand though. :)

Almost 24 hours since your last post...!
Henro, here you go:
Popcorn.jpg
Eight pounds should hold you for awhile! ;)

/ B2150 4x4, motor won't turn #70  
I assume you pulled the pan and examined the lower end for damage while it was out of the tractor??