B2150 4x4, motor won't turn

/ B2150 4x4, motor won't turn #1  

pgarber901

Tractor
kubota
Need some help/ ideas. Kubota 2150 ran great yesterday. Started fine this morning. Raised loader so I could remove some brackets for the mower deck. I finished up and the loader had drifted down a little( which I expect) and then I lowered it all the way down while tractor was off. I went to start it later and it won't turn over , only got a partial revolution, so I thought being cold it needed a charge. Well 3 hours later it still won't turn , starter engages and tries but can't. Starter is fine. Any ideas ??????
Before I get these answers I got from another site , starter , battery, the wires and connections are good ! It's not electrical ! Also I moved the loader controls around in every correction to relieve any pressure.

/ B2150 4x4, motor won't turn #2  
I know you say the battery is good and that you charged it, but if it were me, I'd try a different battery before you do anything else (maybe pull the one out of your vehicle just to test it). Always try the simple stuff first.

/ B2150 4x4, motor won't turn
Way past the simple stuff.

/ B2150 4x4, motor won't turn #4  
Measure your battery voltage. With the voltmeter still connected try the starter. The battery should be about 12.6 volts initially. If it drops below, say, ten volts it's time for a new battery. If the voltage is indeed good check the voltage getting to the starter.

/ B2150 4x4, motor won't turn
IT'S NOT THE BATTERY!!!! Engine won't turn over even by hand . Ran it the whole day before. No issues , no problems, no excessive smoke , all fluids good.

/ B2150 4x4, motor won't turn #6  
pto engaged? everything in neutral?

/ B2150 4x4, motor won't turn #10  
If you have it in neutral, will it roll freely if pushed - confirms transmission/ drivetrain not locked up (hard to do if loader is down!).
Still in neutral, can you turn the crankshaft from the front of the engine using a breaker bar and socket - confirms engine not locked up.