B 2400 AMAZING

/ B 2400 AMAZING #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
my little b2400 never ceases to amaze me. Today after cutting some grass, and doing some dirt work, late this afternoon i was working in the garage, when one of the summer home owners(across the road and back in the woods) walked into the yard and wanted to use my phone, seems he drove his car off the hardpacked gravel drive and was buried in mud on the right side, wanted to call a tow truck. NAH 1 say i, i can get u out. took the b2400 and a few tow straps and chains and went back there, had him crawl under and hook on and put it in 4wd and yanked him out slicker than goose crap on wet grass, never strained or spun. just an amazing little tractor. was fun also /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif nice to do a neighbor a good deed /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ B 2400 AMAZING #2  
Makes you feel good in many ways. Get seat time. help a neighbor. Get to be the one who fixed the problem. Yeah, It's a good thing.

/ B 2400 AMAZING #3  
Good job Frank. Right neighborly of ya!
Moon of Ohio

/ B 2400 AMAZING #4  
What tires did you have on at the time?

/ B 2400 AMAZING #5  
Way to go Frank! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You must've been a Boy Scout, 'cause you were prepared ! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

So when are you going to post the pictures of your heroic feat? You DID take pictures, didn't you?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ B 2400 AMAZING #6  
"walked into the yard and wanted to use my phone, seems he drove his car off the hardpacked gravel drive"

Yep, small compact are no sweat, a big F250 loaded might be another thing /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif. The amazing part og this story is that he did not have a cell phone. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif. J

/ B 2400 AMAZING #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The amazing part og this story is that he did not have a cell phone. )</font>

Actually, I think that the most amazing part of this story is that the guy didn't blame Frank for his problems! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ B 2400 AMAZING
Peter: the only tires i have are R4's. they worked fine! now if i had been in the mud i might have wished for ag's. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ B 2400 AMAZING
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( You must've been a Boy Scout, 'cause you were prepared !
)</font>

ACTUALLY I WAS A BOY SCOUT!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif about the pictures? did not think to grab the camera. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ B 2400 AMAZING
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Yep, small compact are no sweat, a big F250 loaded might be another thing . The amazing part og this story is that he did not have a cell phone. . J
)</font>

Well actually i think i could have helped the f250 in that situation . only one side was buried, and i was pulling from a solid surface, so all that was required was a little extra help. about not having a cell phone? does everyone leave the house every time with a cell phone? interesting point.