Attachments for PT

/ Attachments for PT #1  

pajoube

Veteran Member
Tractor
Former Owner PowerTrac 425 (September 2003)
Was at Cabela’s today, they were having a large tent sale along with a few outside vendors attending. One was a company called Stonebrooke Equipment that is handling a multi-function articulated loader called MultiTrac from Europe.
What interested me were the many attachments available. What caught my eye was the hedge trimmer, a 65” hydraulic drive with spring cushion cutter protection. Operates vertical or horizontal. Many other attachments that PT does not have.
Looking for a web site to no avail, will keep trying.
Has anyone heard of this tractor or seen these attachments?
PJ

/ Attachments for PT #2  
Did see some literature for that particular tractor. It was by a company (dealer) called Castle & Carmel I believe out of Oakland, CA. Was also looking for a website approximately 1 year ago but was not able to find any additional information.

Main concern with that particular tractor was possibly limited support if anything went wrong. If I recall correctly, I'm not sure that it was manufactured in the US. However, I could be mistaken.

That's all the info I have for Stonebrooke equip.

/ Attachments for PT #3  
Paul:
Unfortunately, it appears that multitrac is used as model description or maybe identifier of function by more than one european manufacturer, not to mention computer types and Garmin GPS. I found multitracs at Landini and Valpada. Both seem to have articulated stuff, but fairly big. You might check and see if either of those is what you saw. Both have websites. If not, can Cabela's or Stonebrooke give you more info?
I think a lot of manufacturers make attachments that will be easily adaptable to PTs.

/ Attachments for PT
Thanks Charlie,
Your correct, I did a web search and came up with those that you mentioned and more. I will go with a PT for my purchase but did like the attachments for this unit. They have the usual items plus - pick up sweeper, nursery jaws, concrete breaker, heavy duty leveller, hedge trimmer, sod roller, vibratory plow, forkster hydraulic forklift, brick/paver clamp, asphalt milling attachment, asphalt paver, feed bucket, sand screen, tree shear, vibratory plate compactor, wood splitter to name a few. Judging from the specs the hydraulic flow to the auxiliary (gpm) is about the same as the PT
The basic unit cost is about $5,000 higher than the PT of same size.
PJ

/ Attachments for PT #5  
How 'bout posting some links or URL's to those sites. We are always interested. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Attachments for PT
MossRoad,
I did a search using multitrac and most came back regarding GPS. None that referenced anything to tractors.
I called Stonebrooke Equipment and asked if they had a web site but they did not. They do have an 800 number (800-905-2265) and will send out the brochure for the Multitrac which has good pictures of their attachments.
The only reason I posted this thread was for the attachments that may be of interest to the PT owner.
PJ

/ Attachments for PT #7  
pajoube, here is the site in english

http://www.landini.it/eng/index.htm

like aebi they are very pricy machines ... good for farmers that receive government funding to keep the few acres of agrarian land open in the overpopulated europe .... not for me at least

/ Attachments for PT
Thanks Hans,
I agree with the price, it was $25,000 for the basic 30HP tractor. I did like the attachments and that is what caught my eye. I have been looking for a hydraulic drive hedge trimmer.
PJ