Attachments for LS MT125

/ Attachments for LS MT125 #1  

uk43228

Tractor
LS MT125
Hello. New to the site. I just bought a LS MT125 the other day. I have been looking for attachments that I know will fit and am having a hard time finding a few things. I am specifically looking for a wear plate, for the front bucket and maybe a tooth bar. Also look good for a post hole digger but want to make sure it's not too long and a good brand/model, but don't know a lot about them. Is there a website somewhere specifically for LS attachments (preferably with pricing)? Been looking for awhile and haven't really found anything. Even my local dealer doesn't show a lot of attachments available.

/ Attachments for LS MT125 #2  
LS makes a bolt on front loader edge. Check with your local dealer see what the price is.

FYI your FEL bucket aint made to dig. There's root grapples that do some digging or other specialty tools designed for digging that are QA ready.

You can try digging... don't go too deep and dont dig stumps.

/ Attachments for LS MT125 #3  
I bought a LS MT125 the other day. I have been looking for attachments that will fit. Is there a website somewhere specifically for LS attachments (preferably with pricing)? Been looking awhile and haven't found anything.

The design of the Three Point Hitch tractor has been marketed in the USA since 1939 -- 83 years in 2022.

The TPH design is generic / open source.

LS MT125
Tractor hitch
Rear Type:Category I
Control:position control
Rear lift (at ends):970 lbs
439 kg
Rear lift (at 24"/610mm):728 lbs

All TPH Category 1 implements will fit your tractor correctly.

You need enough Rear lift capacity and you need appropriate width. Both these attributes will vary by implement application.

LS MT125 Power
Engine (gross):24.7 hp
18.4 kW
PTO (claimed):17.2 hp
12.8 kW

17.2-horsepower is minimal power for PTO powered implements.

Implement availability is quite regional. What is your location?

(Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) in North Carolina is an excellent source for implements and attachments.

https://www.(Temporarily blocked du...losure)/3-Point-Hitch-Attachments-s/10589.htm

Last edited:
   / Attachments for LS MT125 #4  
Hello. New to the site. I just bought a LS MT125 the other day. I have been looking for attachments that I know will fit and am having a hard time finding a few things. I am specifically looking for a wear plate, for the front bucket and maybe a tooth bar. Also look good for a post hole digger but want to make sure it's not too long and a good brand/model, but don't know a lot about them. Is there a website somewhere specifically for LS attachments (preferably with pricing)? Been looking for awhile and haven't really found anything. Even my local dealer doesn't show a lot of attachments available.

I see it has been about 7 months since this post and no quality responses, so maybe this will help you or someone else. When I purchased my MT125 22 month's ago, I had the dealer order a bucket cutting edge for me; it was about $210. It is 1/2" thick with a reversable cutting edge and came with the special mounting bolts. It is beefy and substantially strengthens the welded on cutting edge. In addition, I purchased a Piranha tooth bar that I only use when digging hard packed clay or very rocky soil. That is an additional 1/2" piece of steel that also helps strengthen the bucket edge. The Piranha tooth bar is awesome. The straght bucket edge just skates over hard clay and rocks but the Piranha digs right in and make jobs possible that would otherwise not be with this little tractor. It is one of the better accessories I have added to my tractor and it cost just over $340 including shipping. Goes on or off in about 5 minutes (2 bolts). The way I work my little tractor, my bucket would have a smiley face it were not for these 2 additional cutting edges. By the way, when you order the Piranha tooth bar, you have to specify that you have an additional 1/2" utting edge on it and provide measurements because each tooth bar is custom made.

As for finding parts, you can go to the LS website and click on parts, then look up parts. You will have to specify model number of the tractor, loader, or etc. then follow the menu to the assembly for which you are looking for a part. Here is the LS parts search link: Web Parts Catalog. The part number for the cutting edge and attaching bolts can be found in the bucket assembly drawing for the LL1101 Loader.